Anxiety Sufferers? How do you manage Stress.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Glad you did man. It’s a slippery slope. I know all too well, small town east TN.. it’s unfortunate but takes some dedication and a want to quit. Good on you brother. It ain’t easy.

This stuff is all bad. Crazy really that docs still dose people the way they do. Ive used alcohol in the past to deal with my anxiety and depression and Ive had horrible experiences with both the drugs and the withdrawal from SSRI's. Zero doctors ever ran a blood test to check my hormone panel. TRT cured 95 percent of it for me. American medical system is very messed up.

Depression and withdrawals are just a terrible terrible thing that people should never have to deal with. Ive lived for many years in a lot of agony. Years that I wish I could get back. Godspeed to anybody chasing recovery.

Coldblooded

Reaction score
Holy shit really?? I should tell my friend about that. Hes trying to get off cold turkey!

ShiftieGears

Lady Member
Reaction score
Progressive muscle relaxation. In the hospital we had a group about this one day. I felt kind of silly but kept my mind open and tried my best to earnestly listen to the counselor guiding us through it and follow the instructions. at the end i felt like i was floating!!

DOOM

Reaction score
Large quantities of cannabis and high quality CBD! Also lots and lots of sex!

Reaction score
I hear you guys. sometimes at night i cannot sleep because of anxiety. heart races so much and im afraid. during the day everything is fine.

its worse before i go to airports. i dont know why but i always get like 1-2 hours of sleep before i go to international airports. because of stress customs, they always ask a million questions but i also bring test e with me in syringes. so thats part of the reason . but even then its nerve wrecking... mainly cause customs can be such big ****ing assholes interrogating the shit out of me .

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
Personal experience. I was tired, headaches, and high anxiety all the time. Never took any meds for it just dealt with it. Doc ran a full blood panel and everything came back perfect other than slightly high cholesterol so i just chalked it up to life is rough sometimes. Wasn’t til a year later i got my T checked and found out i was at fukin 143 and 157 the next week. Got put on TRT and within a month i was literally feeling like a new human being. Anxiety has been nearly eliminated as well as energy, muscle growth etc. anyways, just my personal story but my point is it’s worth getting that checked if you haven’t already.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Personal experience. I was tired, headaches, and high anxiety all the time. Never took any meds for it just dealt with it. Doc ran a full blood panel and everything came back perfect other than slightly high cholesterol so i just chalked it up to life is rough sometimes. Wasn’t til a year later i got my T checked and found out i was at fukin 143 and 157 the next week. Got put on TRT and within a month i was literally feeling like a new human being. Anxiety has been nearly eliminated as well as energy, muscle growth etc. anyways, just my personal story but my point is it’s worth getting that checked if you haven’t already.

This isn’t uncommon. Going from hypogonadal to healthy levels of test often results in relief from depression and/anxiety in some men.

Reaction score
Progressive muscle relaxation. In the hospital we had a group about this one day. I felt kind of silly but kept my mind open and tried my best to earnestly listen to the counselor guiding us through it and follow the instructions. at the end i felt like i was floating!!

That does work, I've done it before but for some reason never do it anymore.

New Threads