Had a crazy cramp last night

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
So there I was. Sleeping like a baby for once. I woke up when momma was getting a bottle for one of the boys, well needless to say I suddenly get a massive cramp in my lat. Felt like a baseball, like legit. Well I rubbed it out and positioned myself in bed to where I put pressure on it.

Seemed to work because it quit hurting and I passed back out. Worked all day long, came home and trimmed up my trees with a pole saw. No pain whatsoever. Then my wife asked me what I did you my back. It's right by the rear delt and lat. Little bendy area. Well needless to say that cramp I had turned into a massive bruise last night.

I've been experienced this before but I'm assuming it's because I started lifting again Monday, but yesterday was chest day?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never have I heard of a cramp that leaves a bruise. I wanna see a pic of this

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My buddy got a bruise once from calf Charlie horse

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I pull my hammy fairly often, and the whole back of leg from ass cheek to back of knee bruises, don't know if that's comparable. Some kind of trauma to the lat or connecting tissues maybe?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
my lats cramp almost everyday....i couldnt imagine one bad enough to bruise...not doubting you hydro but are you 100% sure it was a cramp?

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
my lats cramp almost everyday....i couldnt imagine one bad enough to bruise...not doubting you hydro but are you 100% sure it was a cramp?

It definitely felt like a cramp. I don't know what else it would have been because I was sleeping when it happened. I could see if I was pulling some heavy weight or something but nope I was sawing logs lol

Oblivious

Reaction score
I think you had a satanic attack......they always leave bruises these ****ers

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His wife got tired of his shit and it was payback time.

Man I get bad cramps on blast if I don't get enough electrolytes, not sure that would help you here tho lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a trip that this happens..learn something new all the time..hope it doesn’t hurt a lot:32 (11):

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
His wife got tired of his shit and it was payback time.

Man I get bad cramps on blast if I don't get enough electrolytes, not sure that would help you here tho lol

I honestly was thinking the same thing this morning. I drink water all day long but maybe I was flushing my system of the good stuff

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Luckily I haven't had any cramps in months,
A few aches and pains here and there but no random cramps....

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I honestly was thinking the same thing this morning. I drink water all day long but maybe I was flushing my system of the good stuff
That's exactly what happens to me. I push water hard when on cycle and believe I flush my system a bit too much.

Kill a couple of small gatorades (low sugar of course) over the next couple of days and see if that helps..? Best of luck to you bud.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn I have never seen what appears to be a tear after a cramp... Drink some pickle juice and eat a couple bananas for Christ's sake.