Source Question

Reaction score
Hey all
In my quest to find a source I have come across Landmark. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? I have been chatting with Raine. She seems cool, kinda hot. Got a good deal on 100g cyp. She has assured me 97% purity. Free reship, guaranteed arrival.

thanks

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey all
In my quest to find a source I have come across Landmark. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? I have been chatting with Raine. She seems cool, kinda hot. Got a good deal on 100g cyp. She has assured me 97% purity. Free reship, guaranteed arrival.

thanks

probably find mixed reviews on them. FYI: they all have "GREAT' purity and quality.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey all

thanks
This shit trips me out.

What's the other 3%? Whale shit? Engine oil? That 3% could be huge.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Landmark sends me emails 2 times per day, daily. They use unsecured email, are based in China, and will actually Skype with you. Huge security risk and desperate for business. They've been emailing me for 6 years now.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments, Im going to give it a try. Im in the sciences and I know that a tolerance of 3% is better than most pharmacies give, 3-7% being the norm. So I guess I got a couple weeks to find out.
I know about the buy from website rule - but although landmarkhas a website its not the tru portal just a flashy sign to get your attention. I was interested in their attempt to make sure I wasntleo.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments, Im going to give it a try. Im in the sciences and I know that a tolerance of 3% is better than most pharmacies give, 3-7% being the norm. So I guess I got a couple weeks to find out.
I know about the buy from website rule - but although landmarkhas a website its not the tru portal just a flashy sign to get your attention. I was interested in their attempt to make sure I wasntleo.

Good luck, I’ve been researching stuff for while now and still haven’t decided on one.

two_slug

Elite
Reaction score
Hey all

thanks
Anyone notice that it's always a she and she's always kind of hot on these sites. lol

Oblivious

Reaction score
You should looks for private sources, not websites, they usually use private encrypted emails.
sources for raws are extra difficult to find.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You should looks for private sources, not websites, they usually use private encrypted emails.
sources for raws are extra difficult to find.

Brewing your own now son?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I'd trust a dark web seller with escrow before I'd trust a www site...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
97% purity ? cypionate? Lol i don't think so. Because of the weight of the cyp ester you're really only getting 69 % of true free hormone off a 100 mg pin. only suspension will give you a full 100 % free hormone. if that's what she meant then she's full of shit. Or he., whatever

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Im gonna go out on a limb here and assume you are a shill. You are promoting the selling points of this company way too much after everything else that everyone else has said.... Nice try... At least you were more clever than most.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Because they think dumbass juice heads catch a whiff of pussy and we throw money at it lol

liz-lemon-make-it-rain.gif