Maximum cc per muscle

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi guys for newbie like and and others it would be great to know how many cc is it ok to inject like delts , glutes etc.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say for noobs as far as comfort goes, but there are guys injecting a crap load more per body part.
Delts 1ml, quad 2ml glute 3ml

PVL

Reaction score
agree with dfeaton.........in my experience you can even shoot 3ml into the outer quads/ham tie in

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is generally regarded as safe would be 1ml in the smaller muscle groups like delts, calves, tri's, bi's, chest... 3ml should be your limit for quads and glute. Ventro-glute I think can take up to 5ml.

Of course these vary by the individual's size and/or stupidity. IMO reducing scar tissue development is important. Minimizing the volume injected into tissue at any one time will help with that goal. Ever stick a needle into a muscle built up with scar tissue? It crunches... Nasty shizzle. You get poor absorption if any at all too.

PVL

Reaction score
pilar, thats why im switching to peps and growth. my scar tissue from HUGE cycles is insane!!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pilar, thats why im switching to peps and growth. my scar tissue from HUGE cycles is insane!!!!

There is stuff you can do to break that up. Foam rolling, deep tissue massage and you can also see a chiropractor who will perform graston work on you... Hurts like hell but the graston technique is effective as it gets in breaking up scar tissue.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
by pharmacological standards taught to every pre-med...

Glutes, guads, and ventral glutes max 5ml

biceps and delts max 3ml

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i do 3cc into my glutes with no issues.

Z

Zeek

Since you are asking what volume a new guy who is just starting out with injections, go with POB's suggestions IMO.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since you are asking what volume a new guy who is just starting out with injections, go with POB's suggestions IMO.

If that's the case then a new guy shouldn't be injecting even 2ml worth of oil at once :)

Z

Zeek

Usually but there are also some very low dosed options out there. I have some amps coming that are test E 100mg per ml, human grade jelfa. I went this route because they are rarely faked.

50mg per ml test prop anyone? :p

You are correct though Mr Cobra Strike, 95% or more will not need to go over 2cc in a shot in their first run or even first few runs.

If that's the case then a new guy shouldn't be injecting even 2ml worth of oil at once :)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

New Threads