Do you use Tapatalk? Why?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll stop asap

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I just uninstalled Tapatalk because even though I paid for Pro eons ago, they expected me to pay .99 cents per month to use that steaming pile of an ap. Since its inception, I had issues with it crashing out no matter the platform, Android or iOS. To expect me to pay for something on a monthly basis that I already paid for was just the thing that tipped me into uninstalling it.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Bumping this for you tapatalk users. What features do you like about tapatalk? Have you tried the UGBB mobile theme located at the bottom left in the drop down?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Don’t use it. If I’m on phone I just use the responsive browser. Works great for me. Would love an app though. Saw the post that it cost a few grand to do. What about a crowd funding deal after we all get back to work and normal?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
If you are using Tapatalk please give the newly designed forum a look. The forum will automatically transform and respond to fit any mobile device.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are using Tapatalk please give the newly designed forum a look. The forum will automatically transform and respond to fit any mobile device.

I always use to use tapatalk, until i was informed they save everything, but honestly its just easier to have all my forums in 1 app, as i constantly have a million tabs open

New Threads