Awesome...Healthy...Meals

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, I'm totally into fresh berry meal shakes...one a day, not about anything but health:)

!/2 - Cup ice

1 - Cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze

1 - Scoop of Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides

1 - Scoop of ON 100% Whey Protein

2 - Scoops of Organic LIVfit Superfood Blend with protein

Mixed berries - Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberries - (I don't measure these...just put some of each)

Excellent flavor and filling HEALTHY meal....love it!!!:32 (20):

Please post what you drink...............thank you!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So whether this is "healthy or not is debatable, but I've been doing....

1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (30 calories)
8 table spoon's Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup (60 calories)
4 Scoops PB2 (100 calories)
1 Scoop of protein powder (120 calories)

310 calories total.

Satisfies my sweet tooth without busting the diet. Fruit just isn't my thing:)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sounds delicious...it’s pretty dang healthy and that’s the same milk I use lol:) I can’t stand any other milk...I also use the sugar free chocolate syrup for other things!!!!

Thank you for sharing!!!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
8 oz unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop MyProtein salted caramel Isolate
1 cup egg whites
1 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
1 banana
1 cup cold black coffee
2 tbsp PB2

518 calories
43 carbs
2 fat
79 protein
------
Drink half for breakfast pre workout, put the rest in the freezer and slowly drizzle hot coffee on it to melt post workout while cooking post workout breakfast.

I workout first thing in morning.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
My morning meal is a protein shake that I add to a blender and mix with 3-4 different types of berries, raw broccoli, half an avocado, and two tbs olive oil. It's freaking disguating but a real healthy way to start the day off

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Almond milk. Another scam. Almond milk only has about 2% almonds in it. Lol what are you really getting ? Anyway I eat a lot of dark berries myself. In shakes, oatmeal, yogurt, and just plain in a bowl.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of almond milk either. I just don't get it. If you add it to stuff for taste fine.

Anyone here ever tried kefir? Delicious but I have kinda weird tastes especially for an American. It is fantastic in a shake with fruits and will help you make a nice poop.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My morning meal is a protein shake that I add to a blender and mix with 3-4 different types of berries, raw broccoli, half an avocado, and two tbs olive oil. It's freaking disguating but a real healthy way to start the day off

Lol...sounds healthy...I just can’t drink stuff if it doesn’t taste good...one of my lame issues!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Almond milk. Another scam. Almond milk only has about 2% almonds in it. Lol what are you really getting ? Anyway I eat a lot of dark berries myself. In shakes, oatmeal, yogurt, and just plain in a bowl.

I just choose and like it...not sure about others..lol

I tried oats in a shake but didn’t care for them in a shake..in a bowl I’m good!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of almond milk either. I just don't get it. If you add it to stuff for taste fine.

Anyone here ever tried kefir? Delicious but I have kinda weird tastes especially for an American. It is fantastic in a shake with fruits and will help you make a nice poop.

I think I saw that kefir, actually googled it.. not bad..but most likely won’t try, you know how I stick to stuff lol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just choose and like it...not sure about others..lol

I tried oats in a shake but didn’t care for them in a shake..in a bowl I’m good!
oh i.meant the berries in oatmeal . lol. I saw a new protein powder at Costco the other day which was whey and oats. I might buy next time

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh i.meant the berries in oatmeal . lol. I saw a new protein powder at Costco the other day which was whey and oats. I might buy next time

oh lol....that sounds interesting for sure..if you do try it, let us know cuz I’ll be due for more powder soon and that sounds cool:32 (20):

Unless you have tons..I might get it first and share lol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

russians love that stuff

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Kefir will make a man of ye. Good stuff chilled right out of the bottle.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
My go to in the mornings is Skyr (Icelandic yogurt, fell in love with the stuff while there) and Pro-Life milk along with some toast. For lunch lately I have enjoyed either frying up sliced skirt steak or ground beef and making corn tacos with tons of cilantro and peppers. It's relatively cheap, easy, and healthy-ish.

I haven't been lately but overnight oats were bomb - dry oats, milk, cinnamon, blueberries and some salt left in the fridge. Wake up, grab the bowl, chow down, hit the gym.

New Threads