10 week trt bloods

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Considering how cheap testosterone really is, it seems a bit steep to me but that's the world now. I never even inquired about their GH therapy

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Considering how cheap testosterone really is, it seems a bit steep to me but that's the world now. I never even inquired about their GH therapy

Trust me, I know the over charging even via actual Dr’s lol..bullshit the way they overcharge!!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I have a friend who was diagnosed with very aggressive breast cancer at 31 years old. Believe she is over $11 million in treatments and plastic surgery now three years later.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
How many days after you pinned was the blood work?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who was diagnosed with very aggressive breast cancer at 31 years old. Believe she is over $11 million in treatments and plastic surgery now three years later.

Very sorry to hear...serious medical services are a whole different story!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah what the clinics charge is nuts, the only good thing with it is it usually includes regular lab work and monthly medication. But true you can do the same on your own cheaper using an UGL. But then you run the risk of getting bunk gear.
I do my trt through my pcp, and while they started me out at a much lower dose then a clinic, the cost is way less too.

New Threads