Gear and Travel

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
This has been discussed many many many time and now we are going to discuss it here!

Your on HGH but have to fly and be gone a week, what do you do?

See I would mail it but it being Arizona I won't as it will sit in heat with my luck.

I am just planning that week off off HGH and will pin a good g to 750mg of Test C.

Z

Zeek

Going off of GH for an occasional week here and there is probably a good thing for the long term GH user! Tolerance build up is a real thing when it comes to growth.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I mail my shit, going to puerto rico this summer and my shit is already there waiting on me. Hgh... Idk bout that, like u said i could sit on the heat or something.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be conservative and either take the week off as previously stated or pick up new gear when you get there if it's an extended stay (and if you can make the connection).

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I vote take the week off gh.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
give it a break...should keep it potent

G

Georgia

Tape it to the door of the plane when you're walking in...Gorilla tape is the way to go.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah gone just a week and a large short of test will do fine and off the HGH is my 1st choice.

I have a brother that live right where I'm going but he is a pussy about this type of stuff and no need to let him know what I do!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just send a box and tell him no to open it and hide the shit inside something inside the box for when he opens it. Shampoo bottles wirk wonders for this...

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fly every week (my job). I put my gear in a baggie and put that inside the ziplock bag with my liquids (toothpaste, shampoo, etc.) I've never had them even ask. They aren't looking for roids, they're looking for things that go boom.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I fly every week (my job). I put my gear in a baggie and put that inside the ziplock bag with my liquids (toothpaste, shampoo, etc.) I've never had them even ask. They aren't looking for roids, they're looking for things that go boom.

What about pins?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about pins?

I'm bumping this for the answer to this question. Grind, I'd like to know what you do with pins as well. I'm planning a vacation in January and it looks like I'll be on cycle.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I put my little rips in a little box that had my name as prescription...to make it look like it was prescription ear drops that had to be mixed. Never had a problem. So I always keep that little box. Just in case. But a week off GH won't kill you bro!!!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As far as test goes you could always pin undeconate

Reaction score
Why would pins be an issue? LOTS of people legitimately take prescriptions that require needles. I am on TRT and will take mine wherever I go. I can't imagine any airport security line giving a shit, excepting customs, of course. Has anyone ever been stopped or know anyone firsthand who has?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I put my gear in a baggie and put that inside the ziplock bag with my liquids (toothpaste, shampoo, etc.)

Can you clarify this statement please? A ziploc in a ziploc? Or a burlap sack in a ziploc? Or a crushed velvet crown royal bag in a ziploc? Want to make sure I'm understanding how its presented... also do you remove all labels? As others have asked what about pins?

I travel often for work and have some stuff coming up. Was planning on mailing everything but I've never been scrutinized insanely @ the airport.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im going to be traveling and gone for a week on my 5th week of cycling..any suggestions?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why would pins be an issue? LOTS of people legitimately take prescriptions that require needles. I am on TRT and will take mine wherever I go. I can't imagine any airport security line giving a shit, excepting customs, of course. Has anyone ever been stopped or know anyone firsthand who has?

Exactly. Domestic travel I'm not too concerned. It's international flights that trip me out more. For example, on the way to and from Israel last year I was harassed by security (since I'm not part of the tribe). I'm talking everything but a cavity search. Shit sucked and I'm sure they would have tripped on gear being in my bag.

New Threads