What is happening in my blood? From your experience

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ive mentioned on here that my trt clinic protocal is for 10 weeks on 200 mg test cyp/week and then ten days of no test and .5 mg hcg per day. Im on day 4 of just hcg. I dont feel terrible. A little weaker in the gym. Still horny and balls are coming back. I meant to get some cyp so I could run alongside their dumb break but my guy went on vacation. What would you guys and Jenn imagine is happening inside me? Same level of test but slowly dropping? Way lower? Just wondering. My last pin was last thursday and started hcg sunday. Thanks

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dear... it hasn’t been a week...you are fine lol

10 days are not going to change anything...my major drop was over months but I’m lucky and maybe it’s a female thing..but I felt great in the drop... but started the cream test last week due to sex drive being lame:)

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
No, Im just wondering how someone's chemistry would react to that shift. Just wanting to understand.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, Im just wondering how someone's chemistry would react to that shift. Just wanting to understand.

I just seriously doubt you’ll feel anything but who knows what’s going on inside and can’t see how anyone would know as no docs and everybody is different :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Coming off to run hcg is stupid and pointless. But dude it's 10 days you won't notice a damn thing. Your levels will slowly go down over time but probably wont even drop into low territory.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Gotcha. Thanks for the info.

New Threads