What do i stack cytomel t3, with to not loose muscle mass??!

Reaction score
What do i stack cytomel t3, with to not loose muscle mass??!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Go to the new members section and create an intro with your stats and goals. Providing context will help the gang answer your questions.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
You: "Hey guys, I'm taking a compound known to burn muscle & fat with no discrimination either way, what do I add to it to prevent the muscle loss?"

Me: Well Bob, how about NOT taking the compound to begin with. Kind of prevents this entire scenario doesn't it?

You (hopefully): "So, you're saying it's better not to cause a problem to begin with rather than try solving it later? Wow, I didn't think of it like that before! Thanks Zilla!"

Me: You're welcome Bob. Enjoy UGB :)

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
You: "Hey guys, I'm taking a compound known to burn muscle & fat with no discrimination either way, what do I add to it to prevent the muscle loss?"

Me: Well Bob, how about NOT taking the compound to begin with. Kind of prevents this entire scenario doesn't it?

You (hopefully): "So, you're saying it's better not to cause a problem to begin with rather than try solving it later? Wow, I didn't think of it like that before! Thanks Zilla!"

Me: You're welcome Bob. Enjoy UGB :)

Mr Zilla how will I ever lose fat if not taking dangerous compounds?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Tren is the answer to all of these questions.

Disclaimer: I'm being sarcastic so please don't take my response seriously!

New Threads