Serious Question

Reaction score
So my question is this. I have researched and researched about how taking steroids at a young age will halt natural test production. Which makes sense considering your body is relying on it, but my question is you see all these young ifbb pro's at like 20 years old, and I am curious on the fact that they just said fck it whatever? Or are do they have the genetic gifts of god. Which I seriously doubt, because when you hop on instagram that is what everyone wants you to believe.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do not listen to anything AAS related from instagram. advice, stories, whatever......anything.

Even mentioning it i know your younger. Cuz us old fuks wouldnt use it for that

If we believe you are here just to learn how to juice and your 20/22 yrs old, we will have to close your account. We do not help kids use steroids.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are cruising for the rest of their lives. You dont even want to know some of the cycles some of my clients take in the pursuit of a pro card.

These cats ain't getting pro cards on just 1g test per week...

Reaction score
I wasn't listening to anything AAS related on instagram? I was just curious what these dudes are risking by doing that, and if they are why?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I wasn't listening to anything AAS related on instagram? I was just curious what these dudes are risking by doing that, and if they are why?

They are risking screwing up their body's natural production for the rest of their lives not to mention the other various health risks that come with the use of AAS.

While you can do it safely if you are well versed and have done your research it does not take away that there are risks involved with it. Everyone on here will have the same answer, that is too damn young to even consider the use of AAS, your body is pumping out enough testosterone on its own at that age to give you plenty of awesome gains in the gym as long as your diet and training is on point.

Reaction score
Yeah I completely agree with you. I was just wondering what could possibly make them do that.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
I HATE IG models/fitness people. They're all young and have absolutely NO excuse not to be in good shape. It is VERY misleading and it pisses me off. Show me some dude in his 40's/50's or some chick who has had 3 kids and is in great shape. That's who I admire. Or some overweight person chronicling their journey on social media. Man, that is the cool stuff.

During my 20's & 30's I screwed up my body's natural test production by using all the prohormone crap that they had in the 80's and early 90's. By the time I was 31, my natural test production was so low that I had to go on TRT. It's been 17 years of weekly pinning in my ass. I would do it all differently if I could go back. I didn't even do my first cycle until I was in my 40's.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If you want to be a pro/make money from BB you have to take steroids. Those kids are sacrificing a part of their health in pursuit of their dreams.

The only time we will support a young man taking gear is if He:

-wants to turn pro
-has the training background
-has the genetics
-understands the risks

Reaction score
Yeah I mean I’m young and I really want to turn pro but I’m not risking it for that quite yet. I do realize that if I do wanna turn pro I will have to be on gear.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
At my old doctor, I met a young man who had been taking steroids since he was 15 years old, and he couldn't have been much older than 23 or 24 at the time. He told me they did everything to jump start his natural production and nothing worked. HCG was the first to fail, then they even went with the more expensive HMG which raised his natural levels to a whopping 90 ng/dL. As a result he will be on TRT for the rest of his life. He also stated that his girlfriend left him because he was also sterile and she wanted children.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
At my old doctor, I met a young man who had been taking steroids since he was 15 years old, and he couldn't have been much older than 23 or 24 at the time. He told me they did everything to jump start his natural production and nothing worked. HCG was the first to fail, then they even went with the more expensive HMG which raised his natural levels to a whopping 90 ng/dL. As a result he will be on TRT for the rest of his life. He also stated that his girlfriend left him because he was also sterile and she wanted children.

But he was really jacked, right?

Reaction score
Using at 15 I can’t understand the why and especially how? Buying hgh using his pocket money or wage from maccas? Some people aren’t meant for this world haha

New Threads