Donkey Raises

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
stick calves will kill the physique. Man or woman.

This , i hate seeing this so much, the last 4 weeks have had no calf work other than what they get hit with when i did the main leg work with the sheiko program, but they also are not by any means sticks. I cant stand seeing the guys in the gym walking around killing their upper body and have ****ing bird legs, i just want to walk up and topple them over and tell them to spend the next 3 months squatting

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont find it mean at all, fit people tend to migrate to other fit people, esp people who have been fit most of their lives. Us fatties are thrilled with what we can get LOL (thats a joke)

Thanks! We all have different wants/needs for a fitness lifestyle....so it all counts for sure no matter what!!:)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks! We all have different wants/needs for a fitness lifestyle....so it all counts for sure no matter what!!:)

I know where youre coming from, to be honest, since ive been back in the gym and really hitting it hard this time and putting in the effort needed, its like one of the only things i want to talk about, and its starting to suck having someone at home that isnt into it at all. There is like one person i work with that is as hardcore into it as i am, so i talk to them a lot when we work together almost all about diff workouts and shit like that.
Other than you guys here, its like the only person who can stand to listen to it LOL

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont find it mean at all, fit people tend to migrate to other fit people, esp people who have been fit most of their lives. Us fatties are thrilled with what we can get LOL (thats a joke)

Exactly..let’s go back to what we’ve said a million times lol “lifestyles”

The major differences is how folks change once they get into a serious relationship/marriage if it’s not their actual lifestyle...I’ve never changed because I love to look great not only first for myself..but for my man also :)

New Threads