30 Year old - Second Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys new member here wanted to start a post to get some advice as it's been a long time since my first cycle and just wanting to get some help from experienced users to start off with bit of background about me im 30 years old now nearly 31 from 28 onwards had a tough break up and hit rock bottom mild depression trained through it best i could but noticed from 28 till now just slowly putting on excess body fat and less energy and just overall having problems had 2 bad knees (1 acl repair) other (torn meniscus) but both are alright now still give me bit of an issue every now and then but can squat etc

Have tried the whole dieting thing i can't do it anymore i can stick to a diet but i get poor results and im always hungry and after a period of time i end up just getting so over not being happy and enjoying my food that i just go eat even worse than before the diet and i currently weigh around 83kg (182lbs) heaviest i've been was 90kg

First cycle was done when i was 23 i was tiny weighing in around 58kg and was training a few years but couldn't put size on the first cycle helped me bulk up massively and increase my weight from 58kg to around 75kg on a 12 week cycle i was very happy with the result almost no side effects and kept all of my size i had put on minor muscle loss of course but the overall difference was great below was what i can remember of my first cycle

I used

Test propinate and Primobolan for the first 6 weeks along with dinabol for the first week (don't remember exact mg's)
Then i ran primobolan and test e for the following 6 weeks (don't remember exact mg's)

I used Nolva 2 weeks after my last pin and did 60mg / day for the first 2 weeks then 40mg / day 3rd week and 20mg / day for the fourth week

I was happy with result had no bad side effects no sore nipples or itching etc had my blood works monitored by my gp before during and after and all was good

Going into my second cycle currently weighing 83kg high bodyfat training 4 - 5 days a week but not seeing the results i want feeling lethargic / tired all the time body aching and sore slow recovery i had a testorone test done not entirely sure how to read it but gp said test levels are fine but personally i feel they have dropped

These were the results from 2 dates 12/05/12 and 03/04/18

Testorone - 15.0 and 17.6 nmol/L (reference 11.5 - 32.0)
SHBG - 19 and 30 nmol/L (reference 15-50)
FAI - 78.9 and 58.7 (% 15-100)
Calc Free Testo - N/a and 381 pmol/L (reference 260-740)

My goal from this cycle is to lose body fat , tone up and increase muscle mass and im happy with a weight between 75-90kg just want the body fat gone i want a boost in energy and recovery and just overall better wellbeing and quality of life not looking to run anything crazy or potent a friend suggested a simple Test/E and Deca (good for joints) cycle

Before i go on about what i wanna do and pretend like im an expert i would like to hear some more experienced members especially ones who are 30+ and may have felt or dealt with similar issues to me ? (Not looking to be told i need to diet train naturally im not at peak etc etc im aware of that im aware of the risks but would like to proceed)

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Sorry. Saw that you had bloods done. Yeah, you wouldnt like my advice.

Reaction score
Get bloodwork done.

Full bloods here wasn't sure if i had to edit out lab ID for privacy but i did anyway happy to hear your advice and respect it but as you know most of the time people are going to go through with what they have there mind set on i was told not to do steroids when i was younger but i have absolutely 0 regret and changed my life completely i managed to get good advice from a member of another forum who helped guide me through my first cycle even though he thought i should train for another 3 - 4 years before touching it

Bloodwork here : imgur.com/a/06RMcOk

What is your bf%....sounds like you need a solid diet not steroids.

I've tried a few different diets and ways of dieting i enjoy food and don't want to be 1 of those guys who is constantly avoiding everything counting macros etc i wanna be able to eat when i want and what i want within reason (I can stick to a strict training plan but choose not to go down that strict dieting path) Bodyfat would be around 23-26%ish at a guess?

Last edited:

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Full bloods here wasn't sure if i had to edit out lab ID for privacy but i did anyway happy to hear your advice and respect it but as you know most of the time people are going to go through with what they have there mind set on i was told not to do steroids when i was younger but i have absolutely 0 regret and changed my life completely i managed to get good advice from a member of another forum who helped guide me through my first cycle even though he thought i should train for another 3 - 4 years before touching it

Bloodwork here : imgur.com/a/06RMcOk

I've tried a few different diets and ways of dieting i enjoy food and don't want to be 1 of those guys who is constantly avoiding everything counting macros etc i wanna be able to eat when i want and what i want within reason (I can stick to a strict training plan but choose not to go down that strict dieting path)

Then steroids arent aren’t for you. Steroids are for people who are serious in all aspects of training not just lifting...any moron can pick things up and put them down

Reactions: Jin

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My goal from this cycle is to lose body fat , tone up and increase muscle mass

1. No gear

2. Get your food correct

3. Get your ass doing cardio and lose fat

4. Now start working to build muscle

5. If you get to the proper point.....enjoy a proper cycle to gain more muscle...and maybe your body will hang on to it after:)

It's that simple...it's a lifestyle that takes a lot of time...if you can't do it properly...don't do it at all!

Reaction score
Then steroids arent aren’t for you. Steroids are for people who are serious in all aspects of training not just lifting...any moron can pick things up and put them down

I am serious i just have a different mindset to you on what i want to be able to eat and the lifestyle i want to live don't think because we have different views im not serious i wouldn't of wasted time coming onto a forum typing up everything posting blood work asking for help / advice if i wasn't serious

1. No gear

2. Get your food correct

3. Get your ass doing cardio and lose fat

4. Now start working to build muscle

5. If you get to the proper point.....enjoy a proper cycle to gain more muscle...and maybe your body will hang on to it after:)

It's that simple...it's a lifestyle that takes a lot of time...if you can't do it properly...don't do it at all!

1. Cycles going to happen regardless so would prefer someone with experience to guide me the best they can

2. Food is correct i eat what i want i don't want to be restricted on a diet or counting and worrying about every single meal not my thing if its yours great

3.As mentioned lack of enery / being sore all the time and bad knees aren't a great combination

4.Been working out for a while now and not getting results i used to get pre 30 eating / training just as hard if not harder with less and less results

5.The first cycle i did i kept my results and size i went from 58kg to 75kg and then later down the track to 85kg however the cycle was over 6 years ago i've been on and off in the gym due to injuries and just life in general but try to keep training best i can

Thanks for your advice anyway appreciated

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
First off, please try to use some punctuation... (your only saving grace is you spaced out your one long-ass run-on sentance into "paragraphs"). I dont know what it is with millenials and their inability to use punctuation, but it really makes it hard to read your posts.

Second, I honestly dont know if we can be of any help to you man. You said at the end of your post that you are not looking for any advice on diet and training naturally, and honestly thats all we know how to do. None of us believe in taking AAS without proper diet and training first and foremost, and consistently.

Reaction score
First off, please try to use some punctuation... (your only saving grace is you spaced out your one long-ass run-on sentance into "paragraphs"). I dont know what it is with millenials and their inability to use punctuation, but it really makes it hard to read your posts.

Second, I honestly dont know if we can be of any help to you man. You said at the end of your post that you are not looking for any advice on diet and training naturally, and honestly thats all we know how to do. None of us believe in taking AAS without proper diet and training first and foremost, and consistently.

Open to hearing advice about dieting / training what i meant in the last paragraph is pretty much the exact response i got above a person comes onto a steroid forum to get advice on using steroids they post a thread about wanting to do there second cycle after doing a first a long time ago with great results even when the exact same thing happened previously (people going on about diet and training for years and years before using)

I've done the keto diet and intermittent fasting (hated keto because i love carbs) and (IF works well with me i can easily go long periods of time without eating naturally but as i said i just enjoy food im a food lover i don't eat rubbish like maccas and stuff but i do love good food and eat a lot that's a personal choice just because others wanna eat carrots or count macros and that's there goal shouldn't mean you refuse to help someone with a different goal / outlook)

Happy to take advice on dieting i've just had bad experience with any dieting i have tried always happy to take advice on training and routines / specific exercies etc but my goal here is to prepare my 2nd cycle not be told don't do steroids on a steroid forum you feel me ?

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am serious i just have a different mindset to you on what i want to be able to eat and the lifestyle i want to live don't think because we have different views im not serious i wouldn't of wasted time coming onto a forum typing up everything posting blood work asking for help / advice if i wasn't serious

1. Cycles going to happen regardless so would prefer someone with experience to guide me the best they can

2. Food is correct i eat what i want i don't want to be restricted on a diet or counting and worrying about every single meal not my thing if its yours great

3.As mentioned lack of enery / being sore all the time and bad knees aren't a great combination

4.Been working out for a while now and not getting results i used to get pre 30 eating / training just as hard if not harder with less and less results

5.The first cycle i did i kept my results and size i went from 58kg to 75kg and then later down the track to 85kg however the cycle was over 6 years ago i've been on and off in the gym due to injuries and just life in general but try to keep training best i can

Thanks for your advice anyway appreciated

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Open to hearing advice about dieting / training what i meant in the last paragraph is pretty much the exact response i got above a person comes onto a steroid forum to get advice on using steroids they post a thread about wanting to do there second cycle after doing a first a long time ago with great results even when the exact same thing happened previously (people going on about diet and training for years and years before using)

I've done the keto diet and intermittent fasting (hated keto because i love carbs) and (IF works well with me i can easily go long periods of time without eating naturally but as i said i just enjoy food im a food lover i don't eat rubbish like maccas and stuff but i do love good food and eat a lot that's a personal choice just because others wanna eat carrots or count macros and that's there goal shouldn't mean you refuse to help someone with a different goal / outlook)

Happy to take advice on dieting i've just had bad experience with any dieting i have tried always happy to take advice on training and routines / specific exercies etc but my goal here is to prepare my 2nd cycle not be told don't do steroids on a steroid forum you feel me ?

The reason you are not reaching your goals is the inconsistency of and truly understanding of dieting properly. We have an extensive dieting section here. I guarantee that if you were to consistently follow the diet plans layed out in that forum, that you could get to 200 lbs easily within a year or two (without AAS).

Reaction score
The reason you are not reaching your goals is the inconsistency of and truly understanding of dieting properly. We have an extensive dieting section here. I guarantee that if you were to consistently follow the diet plans layed out in that forum, that you could get to 200 lbs easily within a year or two (without AAS).

I agree with you 100% however im not looking to follow a strict diet or train 1 - 2 years + especially with aging lack of energy seeing less results the older i get which is why i want to do my second cycle

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My suggestion is to start a new thread to discuss your diet and training.

I am locking this thread because everything that needs to be said has been said.

Please start a new thread requesting assistance with your diet and/or training.

Your bloodwork shows your test levels are fine. Your diet and/or training are the issue, not testosterone.

Status
Not open for further replies.