Shipping insulin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Want to run some next cycle. No source in country. Would need to order from Europe. ships unrefrigerated and I understand it can degrade pretty quickly as such.

Anyone have any any experience receiving insulin sent unrefrigerated? I plan on waiting until November or December to order so the weather is colder. Europe to Japan is a hell of a distance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you considered ordering from other countries, not Europe?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Jin,

I did exactly what you are asking about. I asked the source the same question and he told me that the limited amount of time in transit would have no effect. Mine came in and was good. No issues. I think you are fine.

MT

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slin is good around 30 days after refrigeration.....

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slin is good around 30 days after refrigeration.....

So idiots shipping slin with dry ice and making it look like they are shipping bombs are just risking security for no reason?

Bunch of geniuses out there haha......

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not so, those who ship it on ice is simply allowing the end user the ability to store it in the freezer for a future use. Shipping without ice means the end user is under the gun to use it as soon as its received....

So idiots shipping slin with dry ice and making it look like they are shipping bombs are just risking security for no reason?

Bunch of geniuses out there haha......

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not so, those who ship it on ice is simply allowing the end user the ability to store it in the freezer for a future use. Shipping without ice means the end user is under the gun to use it as soon as its received....

Gotcha. No experience with slin here...

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stupid question here but I’ve never run slin and am also considering for my next (Jin our next cycles are sounding very similar) - in the states, can I just go to the pharmacy and purchase it OTC or do I need a script? I know there’s Humalin and Humalog and the differences, etc but I have no clue as to the process for actually getting it...don’t think this qualifies as ‘source talk’ but if so mods feel free to destroy this :)

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
You can go to any pharmacy and ask for novalog and they will give it to you. After you pay of course. No script needed. Its just not the fast acting stuff. I used it in a pinch.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can go to any pharmacy and ask for novalog and they will give it to you. After you pay of course. No script needed. Its just not the fast acting stuff. I used it in a pinch.

So for the fast acting stuff is a script required? Thanks for the info!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Yes. But..... I got some without a script. :) Just took a little time to arrive.

New Threads