Serbian Dieting on Test

Reaction score
Are their any Serbian bodybuilders on here? I'm an expat working in Belgrade just getting started on Test-E and not familiar with the best food and dieting options. Looking for advice on what local foods to eat to meet 5000 calorie diet with plenty of lean / efficient protein. In Canada I'd be cooking mostly grilled chicken breast, smoked turkey, peanut butter and asian noodles. I've got no clue about handling diet needs for 4-5 meals in Belgrade, plus have limited access to cooking equipment.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
They don't have chicken, peanut butter and noodles in Serbia?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't be so rigid about what you eat. Just make sure you have a protein source a carbohydrate source and a fat source

There isn't some magical property that chicken has which creates muscle growth. Eat a donkey and you will still make gains.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just googled serbian food. You shouldn't be having any issues growing. Their food looks awesome

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Serbian food is okey.
also ,chicken , noodles... why would serbians don't have it ?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
5,000 calories and "Clean" I have an idea of the volume of food that is and that's a lot. Just asking here but you have done the math on that, right? Also wondering what your current height and weight is? Are you meal prepping? That can get boring but it's a good way to keep track of everything and you can portion it out.

Reaction score
Current Height: 170cm / 5'7"
Current Weight: 74.8kg / about 165lbs

Meal prepping is difficult because I don't really have a kitchen right now. Mostly been eating massive mixed meat plates and lots of eggs in the mornings.
Building up dairy intake as well, but it's been tricky keeping milk fresh in the summer heat.

The food here is definitely convenient for putting on pounds...it's every form of sausage and grilled ground meats you can imagine, and a small amount of vegetables.
I'm mostly interested in hearing from other Balkan / Eastern European weight lifters about how they manage their own diets.

New Threads