Trt

bplebo75

Reaction score
Starting a test cyp only cycle 500mg a week . Will try to do a better job on diet and more cardio. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
b2bcfa1cd97f6e906b90b810bc4b259d.jpg

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Gotcha. Well, pound the weights hard and good luck!

bplebo75

Reaction score
Where would we be as a nation without our crap food I ask you? Save it Jenn, it was a rhetorical question.
Its hard living in South Louisiana, all the good food. I eat healthy for the most part can't seem to lose belly fat. Being 42 on Thyroid medication due to hypothyroidism doesn't help.

bplebo75

Reaction score
Its hard living in South Louisiana, all the good food. I eat healthy for the most part can't seem to lose belly fat. Being 42 on Thyroid medication due to hypothyroidism doesn't help.
Before anybody says anything , I know it's no excuse.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

You don't need that crutch.

Send me your thyroid meds and diet like a real man.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You should get a little bump in muscle to help fill you out while on cycle but if you don't follow through with the hard work when you go back to TRT, you'll be back to square one. Take what this cycle give you and build on it.

What's your current weight and your previous heaviest?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should get a little bump in muscle to help fill you out while on cycle but if you don't follow through with the hard work when you go back to TRT, you'll be back to square one. Take what this cycle give you and build on it.

lol....he said he bumped his TRT up to 500...is it a cycle or is it his TRT????????????

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off just know that it’s a lifestyle fix and not a quick one at that. It’ll take you 3 years to get what you’re after. So plan the work, work the plan.

Adding muscle burns more calories and diet is 80% of your fix so lift heavy like a powerlifter and eat like a bodybuilder. You’ll get there in due time.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
What's your pin schedule? You're not pinning it all at once are you? And if you're doing this as a cycle, why not switch over to something (like Test E) where you don't have to pin as often? Just curious about that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What's your pin schedule? You're not pinning it all at once are you? And if you're doing this as a cycle, why not switch over to something (like Test E) where you don't have to pin as often? Just curious about that.

he's pinning test c. Not prop or suspension. Test e won't make a difference.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
he's pinning test c. Not prop or suspension. Test e won't make a difference.
Sorry, I meant as much liquid, not as often, since E has a higher concentration of Test per ml than Cyp.

Sometimes I type so fast that what I'm thinking in my ADD brain doesn't always make it to my fingertips on the keyboard.

Intense

Reaction score
Clean up the diet and train like a madman.

Id get that fat off in the midsection before trying to add mass. You will respond better and in the long run will actually be easier if you go ahead and lose that fat now and just harden up.

bplebo75

Reaction score

260lbs right now. Was 290 lbs

bplebo75

Reaction score
200 mg twice a week Monday and Friday

bplebo75

Reaction score
My Endo hss me on 200 mg cyp a week 100 every 3 days with armidex .5 every three days and 500 iu Hcg 1 a week. I do blood test every 3 months and this regiment has kept all my levels in range. It took about a year to dial in everything due to my Thyroid condition. I'm on 250 synthroid and 50mcg Cytomel.

bplebo75

Reaction score
260lbs right now. Was 290 lbs
6'3" I was down to 240 lb but tht was on a test tren, winny and clen with Hcg. Done with the anabolics for awhile. The Mrs. Bplebo75 dont like that look . We all know the Boss needs to stay happy. Lol

New Threads