Sharvin

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to the forum. Looking forward for some advice.

I am 27 yo. Currently weighting 176 lbs . Must be around 17-20 body fat.

I was on Winny and test a couple of months back but then I had to relocate to Canada.

I started my training here. Been two months now to get back in shape. Am almost there.

I'm thinking of stacking Tren E + Tren H and Testo mix on an 8 week cycle.

I just don't know how much to stack per week and if it's a good combination.

Any advice would be great ! Thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.

Those arent impressive stats for any height. How tall are you?

I suggest training without AAS for a while and learn about dieting befor you hop on the worlds most powerful steroid all Willy-nilly.

Tren e and tren h? Why?
Tren e for 8 weeks?
Do you know what an ester is?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome man....if you haven’t figured it out you’re in for some tough love but stick around read ALL the stickies. Like Jin said get your diet and training in order first..tren is the last thing that should be on your mind in my opinion at this time. Good luck!

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, and agreed with both above.

Take time and fix your diet and training. In the meantime, research what you are thinking about putting into your body. Then, you will understand why tren e at 8 weeks isn't the best of ideas. Good luck

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to the forum. Looking forward for some advice.

I am 27 yo. Currently weighting 176 lbs . Must be around 17-20 body fat.

I was on Winny and test a couple of months back but then I had to relocate to Canada.

I started my training here. Been two months now to get back in shape. Am almost there.

I'm thinking of stacking Tren E + Tren H and Testo mix on an 8 week cycle.

I just don't know how much to stack per week and if it's a good combination.

Any advice would be great ! Thanks

Well first of all, welcome to ugbb!
This is a great group of guys but I hope you have thick skin and stick around! Some newbies don't last long because they just can't deal with the truth/tough love!

With that being said, what are your goals and how many years do you have of training naturally, past or present?

I'm really hoping you didn't just join a gym and jump into the dark side without knowing your body and giving it a chance first.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know how in the world it posted twice!?!?!

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard 777. Hang in there, you'll be fine.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Thank you for putting out an intro. Much better to ask questions here than in the chat box. You are in for some tough love as said before, but stick around, we only want the best for you. Like the others, I don't believe you are ready for AAS yet, as I don't think you understand the esters, and the cycle alone is crazy. But, I am pretty certain you are going to do something anyway, so if you do, just do test e. Make sure you have AI on hand and your PCT ready. Always a good idea to do blood work.

My advice would be take your time do your research and get your diet in check well before you go to the dark side. Find out how your body reacts to a clean diet and hard as hell work outs. Put in the work and see what happens.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

No need to beat a dead horse here, the guys already have covered things although I haven't seen any questions answered as of yet. Read up, post up, and feel free to ask questions to which you should expect brutal honesty.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren Hex is a ****ing rip off. The rest they already said.

Good luck man. Don't get butthurt about the comments above. Work with the guys and you will get bigger no doubt.

Reaction score
Okay am 178 tall. I have been reading a lot about tren and there effects but for sure, that's why I wanted to join a forum where I can get some serious advice. Thanks Jin

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I started my proper diet since a month now. been Cutting carbs and focused on protein and fibres with some nice vitamins every day. Has lost 4 pounds in a month just with the dieting. Thanks for the advice.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started my proper diet since a month now. been Cutting carbs and focused on protein and fibres with some nice vitamins every day. Has lost 4 pounds in a month just with the dieting. Thanks for the advice.

I could live off pure protein diet...lol:)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, i wont repeat whats already been said.

Read, learn, ask questions, lots of info here. Best of luck.

New Threads