about 13% bodyfat
training for 7 years
cycle experience-
test/dbol
test/msten/ment
test/npp/winstrol

My curent cycle is a recomp with:
test 250mg pw
tren 100 mg eod upped it to 150mg 3rd week in.
winstrol 60mg ed
epistane 40mg ed

Diet around 3800-4000 Cals
rough estimate on my avg macros
300 G protein
600-700 g carbs
30 g fat

im On my 4th week and sides are getting to me I’ve already seen a dramatic change in my body. My original plan was to run the tren for 8 weeks and the orals for 4 weeks. I refuse to abort the cycle before 6 weeks want to tuff it out till 8 but we shall see.

i want to start Deca now at 600mg a week So by the time I’m done with my tren recomp it’s fully kicked in for my bulk. I want to try some different compounds with the Deca. What other compounds do you feel have synergy with Deca? Besides Deca teat dbol. Normally I would just eat as much as I can right away once the bulk starts. I want to strategically up my calls as I progress in my bulk. In the past I would have to cut my bulk short due to getting fat af. I want to do it right this time and stay bulking as long as possible. How do you guys recommend doing this?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
going straight from recomp to bulk??

Give your our body time to adjust to a lower bf. Otherwise on your bulk you are likely to regain that fat.

If sides are bad drop back down to 100eod and/or pin ed instead. Why did you up the dose?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I would add those carbs gradually.
If u jump them to quick u could be adding some fat u don't need like Jin said.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just think starting deca before the tren even ends is a mistake. You in a rush or something?

Reaction score
I didn’t kno it worked like that. I thought you weren’t sapost to go from a bulk straight into a cut to let your body adapt to the increased amount of muscle. You think I’m setting myself up for fat gain? i took tour advise am pinned ed sides are almost non existent thanks brother

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I would add those carbs gradually.
If u jump them to quick u could be adding some fat u don't need like Jin said.

how gradual would you suggest? I tend to overdo things, this time around will be different

Reaction score
I just think starting deca before the tren even ends is a mistake. You in a rush or something?

Bad idea as in progesterone sides? I’m hooked to bodybuilding and seeing the changes in my physique. The thought of just maintaining and not progressing my physique seems pointless and I hate the thought of it.