HCG cause anxiety for anyone?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im just finishing the tenth day of hcg for reasons only my trt clinic knows and my anxiety has gotten to be through the roof. Feel like I can never catch my breath. Stressed all the time because of it. Now back on my test and adex so hopefully thatll clear things up. Almost decided to pin again to get things back in line quicker thinking the adex will drop my E2 back down. This is crazy for me because Ive been doing cardio twice a day and lifting.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Haven’t noticed anything. Maybe it’s dose dependent but I run mine alongside TRT and don’t feel any different.

Maybe anxiety about developing giant loads?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Your e2 probably isn't elevated with hcg only. And no, never had anxiety with hcg. Did 6 months of 6-9000iu/wk. monotheraoy.

Maybe be it is the trough of your test levels that's messing with you.

Last edited:

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Im just finishing the tenth day of hcg for reasons only my trt clinic knows and my anxiety has gotten to be through the roof. Feel like I can never catch my breath. Stressed all the time because of it. Now back on my test and adex so hopefully thatll clear things up. Almost decided to pin again to get things back in line quicker thinking the adex will drop my E2 back down. This is crazy for me because Ive been doing cardio twice a day and lifting.

Sounds like a weird trt protocol....did your doc have you come off test and just do hcg for a week right?...not sure what they are up to here.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Off test for 10 days and hcg only. I wont do it again. Got some test from a good source now for nonsense like this

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
... and my anxiety has gotten to be through the roof. Feel like I can never catch my breath.

So you have had some and are prone to anxiety? My guess is the HCG just gave you another thing to worry about and is really not the cause. Now that you know it's not the cause, I bet your anxiety subsides. Some of us just need a small reason to get worked up. Hell if I don't watch myself, I can overthink things too. Easier said than done but relax; you're fine.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you have had some and are prone to anxiety? My guess is the HCG just gave you another thing to worry about and is really not the cause. Now that you know it's not the cause, I bet your anxiety subsides. Some of us just need a small reason to get worked up. Hell if I don't watch myself, I can overthink things too. Easier said than done but relax; you're fine.

I agree after seeing what’s been said:)

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ive dealt with it most of my life but I can control it really well with exercise. I think there may be some logic in the testosterone trough thought. Ready to feel good again either way.

Intense

Reaction score
HCG does the opposite for me. Sense of well being.

What’s your ai dose? HCG doesn’t effect aromatization as much for me as people say. Maybe your e2 is tanked? That would cause me anxiety.

New Threads