Feedback from experienced folks

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Added some photos to the album on my profile.

There is progress there man, you just got to keep at it, like has been said and will be said again, it’s a long road and a life style! Keep it up!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Added some photos to the album on my profile.

When you said you had a beer belly... I thought you meant a real beer belly! Now your stats make more sense.

Keep your cals the same (2800) and just start doing more intense compound exercises. We’re at similar points and keeping the intensity up and lifting heavier is the general advice I’ve received.

The more muscle you put on the more your new maintenance level will shift up to 2800. nicely done.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude...you’re lucky...you can burn that off pretty easy just stick to cardio and diet as well as you’r training and all is good!

Reaction score
Ive been naturally slim my whole life so I guess I may unconsciously exaggerate the beer belly, all I know is that it was a chore to tie my shoes a month ago and now it’s not lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's not a beer belly it's just dad bod. Usually bumping protein and lifting heavy takes that right away.

Reaction score
I was told to set a goal, I have, I wanna be the guy everyone asks for anabolics who doesn’t use them........ I put a lot of thought into this, don’t try to back me down.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I was told to set a goal, I have, I wanna be the guy everyone asks for anabolics who doesn’t use them........ I put a lot of thought into this, don’t try to back me down.

THAT is a great goal.

New Threads