Share your experience with Mk-677

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Who has experience with this? A buddy of mine is considering trying 6 months of it since GH is so hard to come by. I have a friend who did it years ago with good benefits but was wondering if it's equivalent to GH. Thanks.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
My opinion on MK-677 is that it is a waste of money! The only benefit I received from it was better sleep and Melatonin is WAY cheaper for the same effect. The major con that I received from it was elevated blood sugar, as in a steady level of 115 to 130 when I normally have a fasted blood glucose level of 75 to 85 mg/dL. My doctor literally wanted to declare me as a diabetic, until I dropped the MK-677 and resumed with my lower fasted blood glucose level.

Oblivious

Reaction score
made me gain fat because of excessive sugar cravings

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
made me gain fat because of excessive sugar cravings

Dang, I never thought about that, but I did gain 10 pounds, all fat, while on MK-677 too. I tended to crave soft drinks and coffee shop Mochas while on it, taking in close to 700 extra calories per day.

EDIT: Now for the downside... I took it because of the alleged GH increase that would help with some joint and tendon issues. It did NOTHING to help that nor did I build any significant strength or muscle mass while on it. If I were to do something GH related again, I'd just source some of the Chinese GH which I can obtain fairly cheap compared to domestic stuff via prescription.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want the effects of GH take GH. There is no substitute

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ill let him know.

Reaction score
they r not the same. Just look up for some info and see the difference. mk 677 is one thing and gh is different. but they both work.

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
It works but not as well a GH. The hunger is what got me. If running for 6 months, keep in mind it is methylated.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea u r right too. they do work but not for everyone...

No, they work for everyone......But your gains will be 2%....So little gains or weight loss where its pointless and a total waste of loot.

minimal effects, like taking a fat burner...

Reaction score
My opinion on MK-677 is that it is a waste of money! The only benefit I received from it was better sleep and Melatonin is WAY cheaper for the same effect. The major con that I received from it was elevated blood sugar, as in a steady level of 115 to 130 when I normally have a fasted blood glucose level of 75 to 85 mg/dL. My doctor literally wanted to declare me as a diabetic, until I dropped the MK-677 and resumed with my lower fasted blood glucose level.
I agree. I slept well and farted my ass off. I wouldn’t use it again, but that’s just my opinion. I’d rather run some joocey test, mast, proviron and anavar. Different animals than what Mk is supposed to do? Yes, but I find them to be effective.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I like it, but it is pretty expensive. The main effect i get is increased hunger which is great for bulking

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
CIA has no comment.

wait that says MK-677 not MK Ultra

carry on.

:32 (17)::32 (19):

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am hearing the same complaints from guys I know. Gas, insane sugar cravings and "nothing like cheap Chinese GH" don't waste your money.

I did take MK-677 once: suspended in PEG (fukn nasty) and I had vivid dreams but couldn't stand to take another dose of PEG. I did fart the next day but figured its was the PEG.

Reaction score
No, they work for everyone......But your gains will be 2%....So little gains or weight loss where its pointless and a total waste of loot.

minimal effects, like taking a fat burner...

I was considering running mk 677 in my next bulking blast in replace of gh beause I can not afford gh atm, should I just skip the mk 677 and save some money?

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Useless. Only thing this stuff makes you do is get mad hungry.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Useless. Only thing this stuff makes you do is get mad hungry.

Some people use it for that reason alone on bulks. So it may have some use:)

Merlin

Reaction score
I was considering running mk 677 in my next bulking blast in replace of gh beause I can not afford gh atm, should I just skip the mk 677 and save some money?

Save money, add oral if you're not. IDK wtf your cycle looks like and your experience is tho. Use extra money to buy more chicken.

New Threads