Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    I saw your post but had a busy weekend and wanted to give it fair reply.

You got some solid work in so why not grab your balls and jump. It looks like you have some size and a good starting point. Now how all that plays out with a pair of grape smugglers on would be hard to tell at this point.

Your Dysmorphia is common among us who had a skinny teen age life. I'll give you some advice on this; take it for what it's worth. You should be using a tape and taking pics to see your progress. Now the tape is the tape but those pictures can be viewed differently by someone that does not have a proper prospective on the way they look, so do this; take your pics with the camera at a lower angle. Remember, this is the angle the judges will be viewing you. crop your head out of the pic and save it. Go a month or so and do the same thing under the same conditions. Now when you view the pic, you may be slightly more objective because you may not view it as you with the face cropped out. Doesn't always work but you can try it.

Cycle: this is just me but a recent run with EQ was less than desirable. In lieu of the EQ, would you consider running the mast weeks 1-12? Don't worry about the Tren/Test receptor thing; trust me. I do like the idea of dropping the Test out a few weeks before the comp. I dropped test C out completely and 3 weeks later looked noticeably dryer. Var makes for a good finisher but I'd forgo the Clen. I don't think Clen is worth the risk for what little you get from it in the state you will be in prior to the show.

Last useless words of advice; If you do this right, it will be the best you ever looked and the worst you ever felt.
    I appreciate the input snake! I am not a huge fan of EQ either but am placing my body in the hands of my coach who has brought several people to the national level. He has been very open about input from me since I have a really good understanding of how things affect my own body. I'll chat with him about that.

In all honesty, I am a little concerned about dropping Test altogether towards the end. I have been on TRT for the last 17 years so my body's ability to generate ANY natural Test is zero. A little nervous about dropping it.

Great idea on the pics. Never occurred to me to try it that way! Thanks man!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevenmd For This Useful Post:

jennerrator50 (07-16-2018),snake (07-16-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,113 Times in 3,090 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    I appreciate the input snake! I am not a huge fan of EQ either but am placing my body in the hands of my coach who has brought several people to the national level. He has been very open about input from me since I have a really good understanding of how things affect my own body. I'll chat with him about that.

In all honesty, I am a little concerned about dropping Test altogether towards the end. I have been on TRT for the last 17 years so my body's ability to generate ANY natural Test is zero. A little nervous about dropping it.

Great idea on the pics. Never occurred to me to try it that way! Thanks man!
    Go with your coach on the EQ but I bet he has you drop the test and continue the AI to drop your E. Good luck on the pic idea and hit me up if you need any more useless advice; I got a ton of them.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12