snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Hope all went well. Just go easy; you're not 21 anymore. :32 (18):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well...start tomorrow as my dumbass forgot when I started this thread I had a CT this morning and couldn't eat before it soooooooooo...lol :32 (20):

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck Jenn, your body will tell you where your limits are.

Good to see you getting back out there.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear this Jen. Keep us posted. The older we all get the more valuable health is.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Good luck Jenn it will all start coming back in time, then you can flood the site with pics again

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First day back ...wooo hoooo... just took pic..not bad for not training for 8 months :)

C76EDB8B-3A28-421D-B8F5-57AE302D1816.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK....first thing I have to say is fuuuucking tears happened LOL and was listening to this song that pushed them (first song)...funny thing is it's about a relationship thing but I was feeling it for being alive!!! hahahahaha....feel fuuuckin awesome...and the only real issue with muscles I have is my left hamstring..which I'm ok with as because the surgery was on the left brain side so all REAL issues have been on left side...shit...right after surgery my left leg was weak as fuuuuck....I couldn't even use it to step up stairs without help for 2 months...so yea I think staying in great shape for all these years has saved my ass!:) ....Oh and weigh 124....yea buddy!!!! lol

Doing the line of machines that cover every body part and some cable stuff for a few weeks and see how things go...not even writing shit down until I'm back to lifting some real weights again! Just Happy as FUUUCK and the folks that don't train by choice blow my fuuuucking mind!!!:32 (20):

Hope everyone kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
That’s awesome Jenn!!! I agree, piss in writing anything down for now, just get in there and get the feel for stuff again.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
OK....first thing I have to say is fuuuucking tears happened LOL and was listening to this song that pushed them (first song)...funny thing is it's about a relationship thing but I was feeling it for being alive!!! hahahahaha....feel fuuuckin awesome...and the only real issue with muscles I have is my left hamstring..which I'm ok with as because the surgery was on the left brain side so all REAL issues have been on left side...shit...right after surgery my left leg was weak as fuuuuck....I couldn't even use it to step up stairs without help for 2 months...so yea I think staying in great shape for all these years has saved my ass!:) ....Oh and weigh 124....yea buddy!!!! lol

Doing the line of machines that cover every body part and some cable stuff for a few weeks and see how things go...not even writing shit down until I'm back to lifting some real weights again! Just Happy as FUUUCK and the folks that don't train by choice blow my fuuuucking mind!!!:32 (20):

Hope everyone kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!

writing shit down?? Is that what them people do in the gym with there little note pad and pens they write down what they lift. Seems pointless just lift as much as you can for as many reps as you can

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
writing shit down?? Is that what them people do in the gym with there little note pad and pens they write down what they lift. Seems pointless just lift as much as you can for as many reps as you can

oh....A type....did it for years...only not doing it now because I'm just starting back, once I get back to normal...I'll be writing it down!:32 (17)::32 (20):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
oh....A type....did it for years...only not doing it now because I'm just starting back, once I get back to normal...I'll be writing it down!:32 (17)::32 (20):

could not be bothered with that, I couldn’t tell you what I lifted on my last leg day but I know they still hurting

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
could not be bothered with that, I couldn’t tell you what I lifted on my last leg day but I know they still hurting

lol....with me writing is more about what exercises to do..I have to know what I did and for how many weeks I run that workout. The weight I do is second important :)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
lol....with me writing is more about what exercises to do..I have to know what I did and for how many weeks I run that workout. The weight I do is second important :)

I actually dont have a plan half the time i go in planning on doing chest and end up doing legs and i never have a planned workout. I probably should but i go by feel if i doing bent over rows but i cant quite feel the squeeze for any reason i will switch to cable rows or summert like that

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually dont have a plan half the time i go in planning on doing chest and end up doing legs and i never have a planned workout. I probably should but i go by feel if i doing bent over rows but i cant quite feel the squeeze for any reason i will switch to cable rows or summert like that

Pretty sure this is most folks as for years I have only seen a few writing like I do...doesn’t matter if you don’t need it..lots look great without writing in a notebook :)

New Threads