Well...8 Months Later!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm happy for ya Jenn. When shit went south like it did for you, you wonder if these days will ever come. Here's to you and all that have put up the fight against this piece of shit nasty disease. Fuuk cancer!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I never logged anything, all the years I was in be gym before till I started back about a year ago, I have started now with the strong app. Mainly to make sure I’m progressing and increasing my weight or reps done.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I was off on Sat back then. Monday was squats. Reps of 4 with 405, 455, 495, 535.

Thats amazing you can track everything back that far. Bet it’s interesting looking back 20+ years now. There is an old guy in my gym he small now I guess through age approx 65-70 at a guess and he still pulls 180kg on a deadlift and he writes everything down. I might get chattting to him be interesting if he has logs from 40+ years ago

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thats amazing you can track everything back that far. Bet it’s interesting looking back 20+ years now. There is an old guy in my gym he small now I guess through age approx 65-70 at a guess and he still pulls 180kg on a deadlift and he writes everything down. I might get chattting to him be interesting if he has logs from 40+ years ago

Thats probably Seeker.

Merlin

Reaction score
It will be about 8 months or longer before I can actually lift upper body due to my surgery. I know the pain all to well.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well...back from vacation and one more week before going back to work (off 6 months) I’m a bit nervous but I know I can do my job so just need to get back to it!:)

Going to do the gym everyday this week to get back to that also but only weekends when I start work as I can’t deal with a busy gym at the moment:(

I’m trying hard not to let this shit fuuuck with me and I’ve done awesome with this part (mental) but only because I know I’ve been blessed that I’m alive..so for anyone that feels like life is so rough...unless you are ready to be gone...smarten up:)

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Well...back from vacation and one more week before going back to work (off 6 months) I’m a bit nervous but I know I can do my job so just need to get back to it!:)

Going to do the gym everyday this week to get back to that also but only weekends when I start work as I can’t deal with a busy gym at the moment:(

I’m trying hard not to let this shit fuuuck with me and I’ve done awesome with this part (mental) but only because I know I’ve been blessed that I’m alive..so for anyone that feels like life is so rough...unless you are ready to be gone...smarten up:)

I think Spongy’s avi says it all. Good luck getting back to the grind.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

Just dig deep Jenn and soon it will be a distant memory that to talk about occasionally

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmfao....this is the type shit that's happened due to my brain shit....

When I went to my gym right before I went on vacation...I didn't pay attention to anything as everything on the inside looked the same..and I park in the back so I didn't see the gym sigh on the front of building..................................Golds sold to LA Fitness....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am now a member of LA Fitness....so pissed but they said they won't change the gym at all so I can at least deal with that as I love the way it is....Jesus...whatever works for everyone else I guess:32 (10):

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Hope they dont change your membership rates or any shady shit like that

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hope they dont change your membership rates or any shady shit like that

Nope...everything stays the same and now I have option to every LA Fitness...guess that's ok but I used to be a LA Fitness member and I can't stand their inside...but I have no reason to use a different location thank god!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Cool that it will work out, the golds i go to has been like 3 diff gyms over the years but ive only been a member since its been golds. Id rather they keep it as it is since they seem to do a good job with equipment repairs and crap. If they sell it as long as the group that takes over keeps that kind of stuff up ill be fine but it can go south quick.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool that it will work out, the golds i go to has been like 3 diff gyms over the years but ive only been a member since its been golds. Id rather they keep it as it is since they seem to do a good job with equipment repairs and crap. If they sell it as long as the group that takes over keeps that kind of stuff up ill be fine but it can go south quick.

First time this has ever happened to me...I joined them before they opened (I think 7 years ago) so I pay hardly nothing and all locations access...can't beat that shit for sure:32 (17):

New Threads