Well...8 Months Later!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Going to the gym for the first time since health shit hit the fan.. upper body should be fine..legs not so much as a side effect (for whatever reason) has been against my calves and feet. I’m in such a crazy place in life but being physically active will never stop lol

Wish for others that have or are going through major health/physical - issues/changes nothing but the best!!!!:)

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good luck. 1st week is always the toughest but you'll get through it

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Kick ass Jenn!!! Happy you are able to get back to doing what you love to do!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good luck. 1st week is always the toughest but you'll get through it

Thanks!!! I know it’s going to be a major trip because I’m still feeling weirdness in my brain.....can’t really explain it and if I listed all the shit I’m still going through since the day after surgery..sucks ass but I’m used to it all...so fuuuck it..will go back to normal at some point!:32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kick ass Jenn!!! Happy you are able to get back to doing what you love to do!!!

Thanks!!! Yep, I might as well be gone from life if I can’t be active!! Lol:)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny part is..I was a diehard about writing down my workout and at this point..just get my ass back in the gym!!! LOL

Any advice would be appreciated:32 (20):

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
It will get easier as your brain adjusts to some of the fine motor stuff. It will just take a while but you will be back stronger than ever. When theres a will, theres a way.

If you arent already, id be making sure I had a great OT to work with.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I’m sure you are more than aware, but maybe ease back into it, that’s a long down time and I’m sure it was a long recovery. Being in the shape you’ve been in will help you tons.
But id think don’t push too hard at the start.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Funny part is..I was a diehard about writing down my workout and at this point..just get my ass back in the gym!!! LOL

Any advice would be appreciated:32 (20):

Good thing is the weights still move in the same directions! Congrats

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you’re able to hit the gym again. A pound still weighs a pound.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea..pretty much not to embarrass myself, I’m going to go easy and slow..which isn’t natural for me but I can’t handle being stared at for looking like a retard..hahahaha

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Yea..pretty much not to embarrass myself, I’m going to go easy and slow..which isn’t natural for me but I can’t handle being stared at for looking like a retard..hahahaha

You’re going to be an Instagram star soon!!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You are competitive. Taking it easy and going slow isn’t going to be easy for you

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are competitive. Taking it easy and going slow isn’t going to be easy for you

Exactly lol....it’s killing me...1. I know I have no choice and 2. I’m alive

So...yea..I need to just stay calm and happy..hahahaha :)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score

I don’t think you will get stared at for looking like a retard lol. There are...other reasons that you would get stared at, well I’d stare...would be creeping hard LOL!

youll be fine Jenn, don’t stress it. Get in there do what you need to do in the way you have to for now, it will all come back.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
An interesting part that I’m starting to feel a bit from and I’m pretty sure some of it is legit but WAY better than it could have been...

With my situation I was put on 60mg of Prednisone 5 months ago and it’s saved my ass quite a bit..but I’m being weaned off it very slowly...only 5mg at a time and I’m down to 15mg ...this is the first week even if it’s very minimal thanks to the extremely slow cut that I’m feeling the sides...mainly tiredness only..thank god..as I can’t imagine just being stopped from it.

Im hoping that I bump back to normal sooner because we weaned it so long or I’m going to be pissed..lol

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
An interesting part that I’m starting to feel a bit from and I’m pretty sure some of it is legit but WAY better than it could have been...

With my situation I was put on 60mg of Prednisone 5 months ago and it’s saved my ass quite a bit..but I’m being weaned off it very slowly...only 5mg at a time and I’m down to 15mg ...this is the first week even if it’s very minimal thanks to the extremely slow cut that I’m feeling the sides...mainly tiredness only..thank god..as I can’t imagine just being stopped from it.

Im hoping that I bump back to normal sooner because we weaned it so long or I’m going to be pissed..lol
Damn prednisone is an amazing drug, a little on the double edge sword kind, but.... I hope the best for you my friend, you're too smart to jump in with reckless abandon, I have total faith in that you will succeed with any endeavor you put your mind to.