Finally joined....

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m glad to be here. Over the last 2 years, I’ve found myself reading forums on this site more often than any other; so often, that I feel stupid for
not joining sooner. I look forward to
continuing to learn.

I’m 50, and have been on TRT for a year (60mg cyp 3x weekly, 300 hcg 3x weekly). I lift 4 times a week, do cardio 2-3. At some point I want to do a first cycle, and yes, I probably have all of the same stupid questions as every other noob, but I’ll try not to be too annoying. It’s confusing, even with lots of reading, to know where to start and who to trust, but I’m patient. I want to do things the right way; that’s why I’m here.

Anyway, thanks for the add!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
There is a lot of info in the stickies thst will answer a lot of questions, welcome to the UG

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
It’s the protocol that my Dr. put me on. I think the goal is to keep
levels stable and minimize sides. He also has me going subq, btw. I’ve been curious how switching to 2x weekly would affect my levels, but haven’t tried because this has been working really well. Do you think I’d notice any change, or just the convenience of fewer injections?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pinned my C..once a week..no issues..no “oh my god my test is low” all is fine once a week..more than that is a personal preference as I did it for years:)

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
It’s the protocol that my Dr. put me on. I think the goal is to keep
levels stable and minimize sides. He also has me going subq, btw. I’ve been curious how switching to 2x weekly would affect my levels, but haven’t tried because this has been working really well. Do you think I’d notice any change, or just the convenience of fewer injections?

I’m doing the same weekly amount as you but 2x weekly. It feels pretty even to me. Might even be ok 1x a week but I’m happy with this for now.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I’m doing the same weekly amount as you but 2x weekly. It feels pretty even to me. Might even be ok 1x a week but I’m happy with this for now.

Thanks, I’ve been curious, but the only reason I haven’t tried is that my levels are pretty good and I’ve been feeling great. My levels are usually mid-900s with FT around 25. If I thought I could get higher peaks with no increase in sides etc, I’d be willing. I do
want to run my first cycle at some
point though and like having a stable TRT regimen to return to.