Reservatrol/Curcumin inj

HeiseTX

Reaction score
Looking to see about anyone who may inject this or experience in the matter.

I have no exp in homebrewing. Also wondering if anyone knows of any solvents I should take a look at before I brew a bunch up?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You want to inject these?
why?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Dan, did you know that brake cleaner is and excellent wasp and hornet killer? Shit is brutal on those bastards. What were we talking about?

I did know that. Its nice because it dries leaving no oily residue...

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I prefer to just slap them out of the sky with my wiener.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking to see about anyone who may inject this or experience in the matter.

I have no exp in homebrewing. Also wondering if anyone knows of any solvents I should take a look at before I brew a bunch up?

there are guy(S) on a nother forum, who sell this stuff already prepped and ready for inject.... dont do it urself, just buy theirs...unless u know what ur doing.... and u might, but i know i got a few items a long time ago....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there are guy(S) on a nother forum, who sell this stuff already prepped and ready for inject.... dont do it urself, just buy theirs...unless u know what ur doing.... and u might, but i know i got a few items a long time ago....

Why the **** would anyone buy this shit though?

Reaction score
Pretty much all the studies done on resveratrol that showed any bioavailability were the result of using it via injection. It has almost none orally. I like the idea of injecting it but I don't trust any of the sources selling it that way. The one does get a lot of positive reviews though apparently the side effects and pip can be brutal.

Reaction score
fIn my honest opinion you will get better results injecting Glutathione as it is a very powerful antioxidant. Also, you can research some protocols online where you can prepare a Sub Q formula. Many of the Injectable Glutathione products are IV which is little too invasive, so I think a sub q formula may work well. Just make sure you get the PH right.

Reaction score
Is this for fat loss?? (First I’ve herd of it). Or is this for health/“anti-aging” reasons?

ripper

Reaction score
I've been using inj resveratrol, curcumin and glutathione for the past 10yrs. Why? Inj bioavailability far exceeds that of oral administration and while they all provide potent antioxident benefits I've additionally found that the curcumin (once dosages started pushing 700-800mg/wk) was anabolic and gave increased muscle tone. The resveratrol helped make it easier to shed lbs when you're cut is already dialed in, it takes it another step, AND it seemed to help my body move beyond my prior set-point far more easily.

That said, I use them at 150-200mg/wk presently and plan to continue do so indefinitely. There's few things I've done over the years that are an absolute staple in my regiment. Curc, Resveratrol, and Glutathione are on that list for me.

Anyone with any remote interest in these things should do themselves a favor and look into the research out there on it -- of which there is plenty.

Last edited:

New Threads