Omnia Labs

bvs

Elite
Reaction score

Feedback on Omnia Labs​

Looking for feedback on Omnia Labs, they are based in the USA

Got some recently but havent tried any yet. Packaging is about as good as ive ever seen over here. Vials in boxes with nice labels and a scratch section where you can verify the product number online

Chillinlow

Reaction score

Got some recently but havent tried any yet. Packaging is about as good as ive ever seen over here. Vials in boxes with nice labels and a scratch section where you can verify the product number online

Packaging means nothing at all, have seen fake gear with packaging better then stiff from Walgreens with better directions and fake as hell

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
i know packaging means nothing, but in this part of the world its rare for stuff to even have good labels, let alone boxes and online verification

Reaction score

Let us know how it works out when you try the stuff.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never. I've done some research but I'm honestly just dipping my toes in the water. Trying to gain as much information as I can from people who have.

Yes! Please research A LOT and make sure you’re ok with what you do permanently to your body:32 (17)::32 (20):

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I'm interested in learning of some good sources myself.

Be careful and read the rules. This isn’t a source board and the mods take requests very seriously. It’s ok to ask about the quality of a lab but you can’t ask directly for a source.

If anyone PMs you, consider it a scam and let POB or admin know.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I'm interested in learning of some good sources myself.

Vid said it but ill say it again, this is not a source board, ask about a source but dont ask for a source, dont PM anyone asking about one and if someone PMs you about one notify an admin.

Reaction score
Be careful and read the rules. This isn’t a source board and the mods take requests very seriously. It’s ok to ask about the quality of a lab but you can’t ask directly for a source.

If anyone PMs you, consider it a scam and let POB or admin know.

What exactly is POB? Sorry I'm really new to this stuff lol

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
LOL.....pillarofbalance is what a POB is. HUGE fan of reverse dieting!

New Threads