SAN's journey to the dark side.

strongassnurse

Reaction score
So for those who may not have seen my intro in the new members section. Im 24. 5,11. Currently 210 lbs.
My current macros are P>210, C-400-500 on training days, and 100-200 on off days (2 days a week currently), Calories 4000 on training days, 3000 on off days, and fat to fill in the gaps. One cheat meal a week on leg day. This practice only started about a week ago, before that it was same basic setup but I tried to keep calories at 4000 every day, and carbs greater than 400 every day, with a cheat meal (morning donuts) every morning... Im hoping to re-comp for about 4 weeks at this bodyweight and then do a mini cut of 10 lbs ish. Followed by bringing bodyweight up to about 215.
Current workout routine
Day 1
Back, hams/glutes, side and rear delts, biceps
Day 2
Chest, side and rear delts, triceps
Day 3
Quads, hams/glutes, calfs
Day 4
Back, Hams/glutes, side and rear delts, biceps
Day 5
Chest, side and rear delts, Triceps
Days 6 and 7 rest
Im trying to keep away from much volume on my legs currently to bring systemic stress down as I am mainly trying to improve my upper body right now.
My goal before starting AAS is to be much better conditioned at this body weight. Maybe even 10% bodyfat or less would be nice, but i'm currently playing it by ear.
The only supplements I currently take are Creatine/Amino Acids/Gatorade powder Intra workout, and occasionally protein powder and bars if I am too busy to eat real food to get my macro goals.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Good base.

The dark side will treat you well.

Last edited:

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Keep us updated on your progress.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go nuts on a cut before jumping on. You look like you are ready and have your shit together. Just stay focused on building as much muscle as possible.

strongassnurse

Reaction score
Leg day this morning!
Cardio/warm up 10 min on treadmill at 4mph with an incline of 4.
HS leg press (more like a plyo swing imo but i can get great ROM as compared to a standard sled loaded leg press) 3ppsx 4 sets of 10 knees to chest
RDL's keeping a very arched back and momentary pause at the bottom 225x 4 sets of 8
Lunges holding 25lb plates 2 sets of 25/leg (death)
Standing calf raises 200lbs 3 sets of 10
Intra/periworkout drink- 2 servings of gatorade (60ish carbs) and 1 scoop of BCAA's with 2tbsp creatine(loading the creatine right now). I use a 1.5L bottle and try to drink the whole thing starting on the way to the gym and finishing it within 20-30 min of getting home. IDK how much it actually helps, but lemonade flavored bcaa and lemon lime gatorade powder together is the bomb so worst outcome is that i'm making an excuse to drink something deliscous!
Will do the ab wheel for a couple of sets later on, but for now finishing my gatorade/bcaa's and going to bed b/c i'm a vampire and stayed up all night reading Anabolic's by William LLewellyn, which is very informative so far! I'll post a "post leg day pic" up here in a minute. Peace!

strongassnurse

Reaction score
InkedLegs_LI.jpgPost legs.. Nothing special i just take too many pictures of myself and finally feel like I have a decent place to post them! Rant on facebook and instagram post's will come at some point.. lol Peace

strongassnurse

Reaction score
Looking good. Keep us updated on your progress.
Thanks man, plan on trying to update at-least every couple days and participate on the board as much as possible, still trying to figure out how to navigate everything!

I wouldn't go nuts on a cut before jumping on. You look like you are ready and have your shit together. Just stay focused on building as much muscle as possible.
I hold a lot of bf in my lower back and legs, I guess i'm not necessarily trying to get to a certain bf percentage or weight as a marker of getting on, but more so as a marker for what I did naturally if that makes sense. I actually plan on getting a dexa scan in the next couple of weeks at around the same time I get bloodwork done and kind of go from there. I appreciate the reply though, I absolutely plan on trying to put on a lot of weight once I start!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like you're ready. You don't get where you're at by not putting the time and effort in. Wish you a good run.

strongassnurse

Reaction score
Back, biceps, rear/side delts tonight!
10min cardio on eliptical, aiming to keep HR between 120 and 140.
Wide grip pulldowns-120lbs 3 sets of 15 reps supersetted with db pull overs 30 lbs x 15, 15, 10
1 arm cable row 55lbs 3 sets of 10
db shrugg rows- 40lbs 2 sets of 12 (not sure what the actual name is, bend over slightly and pull the db's like you are unholstering a gun is how it was taught to me.. Really lights up the traps and rear delts)
bb curl-40lbs x 3 sets of 20
Seated db curl-20lbsx 3 sets of 10 (bench back set one notch from the top)
rear db raise ss db side raise ss front raise with L arm only 3 sets of 10 non stop
done.

strongassnurse

Reaction score
I mean do you really need gear lol
For walking around purposes no, I am very comfortable with how I look, but I would like to compete (competitively) in bodybuilding and honestly I don't like the looks of natural bodybuilders for the most part on stage. So if I am going to put in the effort to bring an exceptional package to the stage I would like for it to be something I want to look like.

Looks like you're ready. You don't get where you're at by not putting the time and effort in. Wish you a good run.
Thanks snake, will keep updates coming frequently!

strongassnurse

Reaction score
Chest, triceps, rear and side delts
10 min on treadmill
Superset partial rear and side db raises 20lbs 4 sets of 20 reps
Floor press- 205lbsX10,10,8
Cable fly-60lbsx15,15,12
Rope pushdowns 30lbsx25,15,10

strongassnurse

Reaction score
Pull day
Pull-ups-bw X8,8,8 ss hanging leg raises, same reps.
DB rows-60lbsx10,10,10(pause at bottom)
Do shrugs-90lbsx14,14 (2 sec hold at top)
Ss rear and side db raise 10lbsx20,20,20,20
Hammer curl-35lbsx15,15,10,10
Do curl-17.5lbsx 15,15,15,15
Only slept 3.5hrs so I was gonna skip hamstrings because I'm exhausted, but by the time I got home I felt guilty enough that I used a heavy westside barbell resistance band to do banded good mornings for 2 sets of 50. Oh and no "cardio" today because I'm going to walk around outside at the fair for a few hours tonight.. I may even walk enough to burn off the calories I'm bound to eat in awful fair food.. 😬

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Keep at it, and fair food is awful, but sooo damn good!!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Oh and no "cardio" today because I'm going to walk around outside at the fair for a few hours tonight.. I may even walk enough to burn off the calories I'm bound to eat in awful fair food.. 😬

You go ahead and tell yourself that :32 (18):
but damn does a deep fried twinkies sound amazing!

strongassnurse

Reaction score
You go ahead and tell yourself that :32 (18):
but damn does a deep fried twinkies sound amazing!

Keep at it, and fair food is awful, but sooo damn good!!!
Ate way too much at the fair.. Soo good though! The last week of training was pretty crap, been working a ton and got bronchitis... Still got to the gym minus one day, but workouts were lack luster and food has been trash.. When i'm sick I go into this like calorie mode, basically eating everything and anything "to give my body energy to heal faster" but in reality I just get pissed that i'm sick and stress eat because I can't make it to the gym. Will start training posts again this week and continue trying to log daily. Getting all my supplies around for my first cycle. my plan is
week 1-12 Test cyp 300mg E3.5 days (Debating on this, have thought about starting at 150mg E3.5days, but a lot of guys have told me it wouldn't be worth it. I wan't to use as low of doses as possible to get the desired effects, but don't want to wast my time either.)
week 1-6 Dbol 20mg ed pre workout
week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg E3.5 days adjusting as necessary.
wk 15-16 Nolva 40mg ed
Clomid 100mg ed
week 17-18 Nolva 20mg ed
Clomid 50mg ed
I have the test and the dbol as well as syringes, needles, and alchohol pads. Just working on getting my AI's and PCT sups.

strongassnurse

Reaction score
Legs today.. Coughed up apx. 7 lungs, but i'm much less congested now.
Cardio/warm up 5min on treadmill at 5mph with 5 incline, followed by 5 min of 4mph at 8 incline
HS leg press 3.5 plates per side x10,10,10,10
RDL with an arched back 255x8,8,8,8 (keeping the back arched as much as possible makes these so hard, I have done SLDL off the floor with 405 for sets of 10 and these are harder.)
Lunges with 44lb kbx8,8,8
Standing calf raises-220lbx10,10,10,10
Everything felt hard today.. Still getting over the bronchitis so rest times were forever long, pretty much sat and sweat for 5 min between each set..

Reactions: Jin

New Threads