Sponsor

Reaction score
Hey guys is there a sponsor fee or section here we are currently on Meso and Anabolic Board

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for being up front about it. I’m sure POB or Spongy will be along shortly. Not sure how the rules apply.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys is there a sponsor fee or section here we are currently on Meso and Anabolic Board

We do have a section that we allow advertizing and approved sponsers to post. But you will have to talk with Admin. about whether or not they will allow it.

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

We do not have any sponsors for anything illegal to sell. This is not a source board and we do not allow sources to advertise.

If you sell ancillary items/other items I would suggest clicking the "contact us" link below to make an inquiry.

This forum prides itself on being very transparent regarding its dealings as well as open discussion of source quality and experience. Most of us come from boards that accepted money from sources and protected them in return. Most of us have been burned at some point and some of us for thousands.

I appreciate you being forthcoming about your interest rather than sending over a bunch of shills or trying to be sneaky and play dumb like Kim (goddammit Kim), and you are more than welcome to stay and participate in the discussions, but we are not a source board and we do not allow price lists, conducting illegal business through PMs, or live links to other websites selling illegal substances.

Also, please use punctuation. I'm getting very tired of people not using punctuation.

Reaction score
We do offer items such as pharm t3 clen etc and peptides. Are those allowed?

Reaction score
I can post all the peptides and post and on cycle supplements if you like

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just told nothing illegal. It sounded like ancillary's were ok

We have an uncensored forum for people to share experiences with labs not for advertising.

And we do not host sources for drugs. If you want to advertise use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just told nothing illegal. It sounded like ancillary's were ok

I probably wasn't clear, so that's my fault. What I was trying to say was if you sell ancillary items to use the contact us button below to discuss advertising.

New Threads