250lb In 12 months

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to get to 250lb with same bodyfat in 12 months. Probably 2 blasts between now and then, I am 233lb now prob be 230lb end of this cut. Won’t let me add a Pic on my phone latest pic is in members pics

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
My personal opinion is no... sorry. But that's actually a complement my brother. You look advanced and therefore the easy quick gains are a thing of the past for you. You said you're on a cut so I am going to assume those pics are on cycle and that's the %BF you're talking about. If you are not on cycle, it may be a little more doable.

I have a special place in my heart for those who don't set a body weight and then pork up to get there, so I like how you're thinking about this. Guess there's only one way to know and that answer will come in 12 months. I'm pulling for ya so make me wrong.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I can’t see it happening in 12 months without fat:(

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Anabolics and slin will get you to that weight no prob... but at the same body fat % your diet would have to be strategically on point all year round and your blasts/cruise, even then....Give it a shot it’s a worthy goal to work towards.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Post the pic you first posted here when starting your dnp log. From what I recall it seems you reposed very very well to AAS. As you did not look like an advanced lifter then. I agree with manny. Possible but not likely unless you are close to 99% training, diet and gear.

Of of course with unreasonable amounts of gear anything is possible but almost nobody On this board is a proponent of multi gram cycles for amateurs:)

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
A two year plan for that with strict discipline in the gym and the kitchen with the gear is a more reasonable goal.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with Snake. But I also think you could easily add on 20 pounds of muscle in a 12 month period of you're willing to be "ok" with a little extra bodyfat. Over the past 12 months I have gone from 220 to 250 with SOME added bodyfat so I think you can do it with adding minimal extra bodyfat. But, like Snake said, I wouldn't concentrate on the 250 number, just let your body do what it is able to do. You will add bodyfat if you want to make the kind of gains you are talking about but with a good diet and good cycle, it is doable.
Two questions: What cycles have you done in the past? And what 2 "blasts" are you thinking of doing.

(When I say I added SOME bodyfat, I can see it when I look at myself in the mirror but my GF and other people don't see it. Everyone thinks I look the same, just more muscular but I KNOW I put on bodyfat bc I can see it.)

Edit: BRICKS is spot on if you want to do it without adding any additional bodyfat at all.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The year would end with a cut like I have just done, think I will just try and get as big as posssible with limited fat gain for 9 months then cut for 12 week at the end.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I agree with Snake. But I also think you could easily add on 20 pounds of muscle in a 12 month period of you're willing to be "ok" with a little extra bodyfat. Over the past 12 months I have gone from 220 to 250 with SOME added bodyfat so I think you can do it with adding minimal extra bodyfat. But, like Snake said, I wouldn't concentrate on the 250 number, just let your body do what it is able to do. You will add bodyfat if you want to make the kind of gains you are talking about but with a good diet and good cycle, it is doable.
Two questions: What cycles have you done in the past? And what 2 "blasts" are you thinking of doing.

(When I say I added SOME bodyfat, I can see it when I look at myself in the mirror but my GF and other people don't see it. Everyone thinks I look the same, just more muscular but I KNOW I put on bodyfat bc I can see it.)

Edit: BRICKS is spot on if you want to do it without adding any additional bodyfat at all.
Past cycles test only, test deca dbol, just coming to end of 150mg test 600mg tren. Proposed cycles would be 16 week test npp drol or dbol then 10-12 week test tren and poss masteron

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The ink on your arms is preventing any gains. Get them lasered off and the gains will follow.....

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The ink on your arms is preventing any gains. Get them lasered off and the gains will follow.....

The ink will only increase so i might as well stay on this cut

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Starve and do drugs...lol...NOT

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just reading through my old threads and forgot about this one, I might actually change my next cycle now that was going to be a bulk just to hit this target that I forgot that I had set.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Why does Snake never believe in us Trump?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Don’t know but I am tempted to do this just to prove everyone wrong

New Threads