Looking for some community

Reaction score
What's up guys? Just joined the site today. Looking to gain/share some information and ideas with like minded people.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What’s your stats and goals?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You found the right place. Welcome.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm 5'7 and 170 lbs. right now. I started lifting back in 2013 and only weighed 130 back then. Sad, right? So I have definitely put on some weight since I've started lifting, but now I have kind of plateaued. I'm trying to put on some serious mass while keeping body fat low and staying thinner in the waist. I uploaded a profile picture that shows my frame but it doesn't seem to appear as an avatar yet. I can see it when I click on my profile though. Like I said, still trying to figure out how to use this site lol

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Lots of good info here.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome. You have not come close to plateauing.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually just turned 29 last week.

You have plenty of time to change things up to gain what you want..you should post your current training and diet..guys can help:32 (20):

Oh, and happy bday!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have plenty of time to change things up to gain what you want..you should post your current training and diet..guys can help:32 (20):

Oh, and happy bday!!!

Thank you! I will definitely do that. I actually just posted a thread about the app MyFitnessPal. I'm wondering if anyone on here uses it to track nutrition and how they split their macro nutrients.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I will definitely do that. I actually just posted a thread about the app MyFitnessPal. I'm wondering if anyone on here uses it to track nutrition and how they split their macro nutrients.

Some do..or other ones..you’ll get info...I used MFP years ago and it was cool but I hate not hand writing lol..I’m old school :)