Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 303 Times in 193 Posts

    Is the following statement accurate?

    I read the following statement on another site and it was posted by a respected member of that community. I didn't want to highjack the thread....or have every 12 year old kid on the net chime in with their two cents worth.

    So here's the statement:

    "methenolone, oxandolone, HGH, and trenbolone, are the only hormones which improves new muscular fibers.
    other compounds works on cells."


    At the risk of sounding like a total dutche; new muscle fiber is the point (it's yours - you keep it). Gains in cells are for the most part lost when the compounds is discontinued.

    So, is this true? If so, what is the point of the other compounds (obviously testostorne is still nessacery to keep you from shutting down)?

    Looking forward to some responces from this knowledge base.

    Thanks,
    Grind

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,511
    Thanks
    2,146
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    I'll be interested to hear some of the smarter guys chime in on this... There is a couple inaccurate statements by grind4it there too and douche was misspelled but this is a great question bro.

    My .02 - You'll shut down on just test, so get that out of your head. But as for the quote, what he's talking about is hypertrophy (growth of fibers) versus hyperplasia (increase in the number of fibers). Fiber = Cell btw. The difference between these growth types is a result of training. Eccentric and stretch training will cause hyperplasia - think DoggCrapp... It has nothing to do with the compounds used.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    I can confirm that tren and HGH do in fact cause new satellite cells to be created!

    The others I am not sure about.

  4. #4
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,511
    Thanks
    2,146
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I can confirm that tren and HGH do in fact cause new satellite cells to be created!

    The others I am not sure about.


    But do they diminish when you come off?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. #5
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 303 Times in 193 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    The new satellite cells are what I want. In my little mind if you add new cells you will be better off than manipulating existing cells.
    I am starting to think the statement is fairly accurate. If this is; my future cycle plans are going to change to revolve around these compounds.

  6. #6
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 303 Times in 193 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    I was trying to say that, test will still be nessacery with the compounds listed to avoid shutting down. With that said; what would be the point of other compounds excluding the compounds listed and test?

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post

    I'll be interested to hear some of the smarter guys chime in on this... There is a couple inaccurate statements by grind4it there too and douche was misspelled but this is a great question bro.

    My .02 - You'll shut down on just test, so get that out of your head. But as for the quote, what he's talking about is hypertrophy (growth of fibers) versus hyperplasia (increase in the number of fibers). Fiber = Cell btw. The difference between these growth types is a result of training. Eccentric and stretch training will cause hyperplasia - think DoggCrapp... It has nothing to do with the compounds used.

  7. #7
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post


    But do they diminish when you come off?
    I would think that new cells are there to stay! we lose much of the volume on cells that we already had post AAS often. Most AAS do not create cells but simply swell the ones we have.

    I would really like to know about the other compounds being able to do this, I'll send Kane a PM and ask him for some links and then i will post them here

  8. #8
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    I would like to see actual science backing this stuff up with facts and not just theories. Is there any science out there proving any of this? I would love to know for sure! If you guys find anything please share!

  9. #9
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 303 Times in 193 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    Zeek, thanks bro. I look forward to the links.
    Grind
    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I would think that new cells are there to stay! we lose much of the volume on cells that we already had post AAS often. Most AAS do not create cells but simply swell the ones we have.

    I would really like to know about the other compounds being able to do this, I'll send Kane a PM and ask him for some links and then i will post them here

  10. #10
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,974
    Thanks
    19,321
    Thanked 9,856 Times in 4,918 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    sub'd - interesting thread.

  11. #11
    Member mike4563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    ill be keeping a close eye on this thread.

    Zeek, I'm looking forward to those posts man.

    is it just me, or could this change everything??

  12. #12
    Elite DarksideSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    385
    Thanked 420 Times in 213 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post


    But do they diminish when you come off?
    No, from my experience they don't. I can't speak for HGH as i've never used it but one of the best things about Tren, at least for me is the fact that i keep my gains off cycle....providing that i continue to train and eat somewhat decent.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

  13. #13
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,309
    Thanks
    2,424
    Thanked 787 Times in 599 Posts

    Re: Is the following statement accurate?

    Very cool thread I'm locked in.

Similar Threads

  1. How to get accurate testosterone levels results from blood work
    By DocDePanda187123 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-12-2020, 05:57 AM
  2. Dan Cormier speaks following loss to JJ
    By BigGameHunter in forum Sports Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 06:57 PM
  3. Accurate Capping
    By K1 in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 04:07 PM
  4. Other site official statement WTF?
    By DF in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •