Is the following statement accurate?

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read the following statement on another site and it was posted by a respected member of that community. I didn't want to highjack the thread....or have every 12 year old kid on the net chime in with their two cents worth.

So here's the statement:

"methenolone, oxandolone, HGH, and trenbolone, are the only hormones which improves new muscular fibers.
other compounds works on cells."

At the risk of sounding like a total dutche; new muscle fiber is the point (it's yours - you keep it). Gains in cells are for the most part lost when the compounds is discontinued.

So, is this true? If so, what is the point of the other compounds (obviously testostorne is still nessacery to keep you from shutting down)?

Looking forward to some responces from this knowledge base.

Thanks,
Grind

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be interested to hear some of the smarter guys chime in on this... There is a couple inaccurate statements by grind4it there too and douche was misspelled :p but this is a great question bro.

My .02 - You'll shut down on just test, so get that out of your head. But as for the quote, what he's talking about is hypertrophy (growth of fibers) versus hyperplasia (increase in the number of fibers). Fiber = Cell btw. The difference between these growth types is a result of training. Eccentric and stretch training will cause hyperplasia - think DoggCrapp... It has nothing to do with the compounds used.

Z

Zeek

I can confirm that tren and HGH do in fact cause new satellite cells to be created!

The others I am not sure about.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can confirm that tren and HGH do in fact cause new satellite cells to be created!

The others I am not sure about.

images

But do they diminish when you come off?

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The new satellite cells are what I want. In my little mind if you add new cells you will be better off than manipulating existing cells.
I am starting to think the statement is fairly accurate. If this is; my future cycle plans are going to change to revolve around these compounds.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was trying to say that, test will still be nessacery with the compounds listed to avoid shutting down. With that said; what would be the point of other compounds excluding the compounds listed and test?

I'll be interested to hear some of the smarter guys chime in on this... There is a couple inaccurate statements by grind4it there too and douche was misspelled :p but this is a great question bro.

My .02 - You'll shut down on just test, so get that out of your head. But as for the quote, what he's talking about is hypertrophy (growth of fibers) versus hyperplasia (increase in the number of fibers). Fiber = Cell btw. The difference between these growth types is a result of training. Eccentric and stretch training will cause hyperplasia - think DoggCrapp... It has nothing to do with the compounds used.

Z

Zeek

images

I would think that new cells are there to stay! we lose much of the volume on cells that we already had post AAS often. Most AAS do not create cells but simply swell the ones we have.

I would really like to know about the other compounds being able to do this, I'll send Kane a PM and ask him for some links and then i will post them here

G

Georgia

I would like to see actual science backing this stuff up with facts and not just theories. Is there any science out there proving any of this? I would love to know for sure! If you guys find anything please share!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek, thanks bro. I look forward to the links.
Grind
I would think that new cells are there to stay! we lose much of the volume on cells that we already had post AAS often. Most AAS do not create cells but simply swell the ones we have.

I would really like to know about the other compounds being able to do this, I'll send Kane a PM and ask him for some links and then i will post them here

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sub'd - interesting thread.

Reaction score
ill be keeping a close eye on this thread.

Zeek, I'm looking forward to those posts man.

is it just me, or could this change everything??

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
images

No, from my experience they don't. I can't speak for HGH as i've never used it but one of the best things about Tren, at least for me is the fact that i keep my gains off cycle....providing that i continue to train and eat somewhat decent.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very cool thread I'm locked in.

New Threads