Tren all cycles

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Is there any reason tren can’t be run in every cycle adding diff compounds and doses for your goal. For a bulk and a cut, example could I bulk on something like 600mg tren 600mg test 50mg anadrol. Then cruise and cut on low test high tren and mast. 2 cycles a year??? Or would this be bad for ya ur health?? Would it stop providing gains?? What is it an all round shit idea?? Just curious give it to me straight

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
There's no one that is going to tell you Tren is healthy, not much of this outside a real medical condition makes gear okay for your health. Even TRT has its risks.

As for running Tren on all cycles, bulk or cut, it's great for both. 600 mg/wk is on the upper end of most guys comfort zone.

eddiek

Reaction score
Is there any reason tren can’t be run in every cycle adding diff compounds and doses for your goal. For a bulk and a cut, example could I bulk on something like 600mg tren 600mg test 50mg anadrol. Then cruise and cut on low test high tren and mast. 2 cycles a year??? Or would this be bad for ya ur health?? Would it stop providing gains?? What is it an all round shit idea?? Just curious give it to me straight

Do you have experience with Tren? If your body reacts well, I don't see any reason that you cannot include Tren on all cycles as long as you give your body the appropriate rest time in between. For me, Tren is too harsh. I can get to about 6 weeks and I have to discontinue Tren due to no sleep. Don't get me wrong....I love it....my body just can't handle it for a longer cycle. I have done Tren at 2x rate of Test and Test at 2x rate of Tren, and I am effected either way. I will say though as long as you pair with Prami or Caber though, sex life is through the roof! I am curious from anybody who has done this whether your body will adapt eventually and if the lack of sleep will get better?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know dudes that run it with their trt for years

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Tren has been good to me. But I wouldn't run it in every cycle or year round. Night sweats. A little more grouchy and insomnia are my sides . So unless I have a specific purpose I won't run it.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
My body seems to deal with the side effects of Tren all right but when I'm on it I notice my piss is a darker color than it should be. I personally take that as my body trying to warn me of damage. So I wouldn't advise it, plus the paranoid type feeling it gives me I don't think I could deal with that all year either.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
I have had no noticeable side effects from running a 200mg Test/600mg Tren cycle with the exception of "the cough" if I nick something while pinning. I slept just fine. I have also run Tren in longer cycles alongside my TRT with a some anomalies but nothing in the danger zone (per my bloodwork), but we're talking a low dose of 200mg Tren E per week. I felt fine and made some really good slow gains in the gym. It is not something I would recommend running in high doses for an extended period of time nor will I run it in low doses again since I am getting older.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Tren is the most toxic injectable there is. There are side effects you can perceive and damage you cannot. There is no reason you can't run tren on both your yearly cycles but it should be in line with your risk/reward limits.

I could look look pretty good running a low dose of tren with my TRT and running two tren cycles a year. But I'm not willing to risk the potential damage.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Tren is the most toxic injectable there is. There are side effects you can perceive and damage you cannot. There is no reason you can't run tren on both your yearly cycles but it should be in line with your risk/reward limits.

I could look look pretty good running a low dose of tren with my TRT and running two tren cycles a year. But I'm not willing to risk the potential damage.

Well said, I feel the same

Reactions: Jin

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Miss read the post, why cruise and run tren? Just eat right train right, the goal you should have imo is best results with least bit of supps, most people could blast less with same results , if you train right and diet you should be able to maintain most your size looks till your next cruise, tren is not a long term fix , You want something that’s good for you and want to use all year long try GH

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Miss read the post, why cruise and run tren? Just eat right train right, the goal you should have imo is best results with least bit of supps, most people could blast less with same results , if you train right and diet you should be able to maintain most your size looks till your next cruise, tren is not a long term fix , You want something that’s good for you and want to use all year long try GH

You read right the first time. POB brought up folks that cruise with tren and I commented on it.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I run a gram a week all year for the past 4 years, my liver aches and my eyes are starting to turn yellow but I don't care, it's worth the GAINZZZZZZ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Do you have experience with Tren? If your body reacts well, I don't see any reason that you cannot include Tren on all cycles as long as you give your body the appropriate rest time in between. For me, Tren is too harsh. I can get to about 6 weeks and I have to discontinue Tren due to no sleep. Don't get me wrong....I love it....my body just can't handle it for a longer cycle. I have done Tren at 2x rate of Test and Test at 2x rate of Tren, and I am effected either way. I will say though as long as you pair with Prami or Caber though, sex life is through the roof! I am curious from anybody who has done this whether your body will adapt eventually and if the lack of sleep will get better?

Just coming to the end of 600mg tren ace 150mg test per week. 10 week cut no noticeable sides at all.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
There's no one that is going to tell you Tren is healthy, not much of this outside a real medical condition makes gear okay for your health. Even TRT has its risks.

As for running Tren on all cycles, bulk or cut, it's great for both. 600 mg/wk is on the upper end of most guys comfort zone.

600mg would be the dose as that’s what worked well this time around. I asked the question because most bulk with deca and was curious if I could just stick with tren. Wouldn’t be long cycles 2 per year 10-14 week depending on goal

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I won’t be cruising on tren and I already take gh

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Excellent for both gaining and cutting. Your caloric surplus or deficit is going to determine the extent you reach that goal. I personally have no problems with tren, and I like test/tren/mast at 600 each. I also am patient and don't care for big calorie surpluses or deficits.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Excellent for both gaining and cutting. Your caloric surplus or deficit is going to determine the extent you reach that goal. I personally have no problems with tren, and I like test/tren/mast at 600 each. I also am patient and don't care for big calorie surpluses or deficits.

Would you bulk with mast??

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Would you bulk with mast??

I use it for both, yes. I'm not piling on a sh*load of fat not an I cutting that off either. It seems pretty silly to me to gain 30 pounds then lose 20 or 25 to get lean. I think mast works well with the test. The leaner I am the more I see the benefit from it, but I don't get fat enough where I don't see the benefit either. And my dick sees nothing but benefit from mast.

Again, it's not the compounds that you take that determine the outcome of your success un reaching your goal. You can "bulk" or "cut" using any AAS. It's your diet and your training.

Last edited:

New Threads