LOL...Now I'm on a Mission.......

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No. That sounds awful. I shave the few hairs on my chest and my arms because of all the tattooing but thats it. Had a beard for ten years or so now. Seems jenn and I are not meant to be

Lol...he’s the only hairless dude I’ve ever known

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Although for you Jenn i would jump in a tub of hot wax and let you peel it off LOL

Well, let me think on that.......

well hell if you did it, I’d peel it!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
well hell if you did it, I’d peel it!

See problem is, my father is from Albania, pretty much a Greek type culture and environment, it makes for a lot of body hair, i may end up needing to be on a morphine drip before i could do that LOL

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I have naturally only maybe 12 chest hairs and zero back hair Jenn. Irish/german ancestry. I might not even motive a wax until you got to my crack. Then I might cry.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I say if you have a good shaped head for it go for it. The convenience daily of no messing with hair and the money you're gonna save are good reasons alone. And like they say, what's the difference between a good haircut and a bad one? Two weeks. You can always grow it back.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Although for you Jenn i would jump in a tub of hot wax and let you peel it off LOL :32 (19):

Well, let me think on that.......

Recently done it... what they don’t tell you is the horrible acne it causes. Not even remotely worth it.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I have to to be honest, long hair is something I’m always drawn to and will always support it if your choice is cosmetic and not related to your health.

If you had to go short due to life throwing you that last curve ball, shave it! Natalie Portman and Demi Moore sure pulled it off and I’m sure you’d be the first to agree that confidence wins out.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Once the thought gets in your head its hard to escape it

Shaved past the ass dreads 4th of july 3 years ago

Once it gets in your head it becomes a challenge or whatever

do i have the balls or whatever

shaved the head it went well

Then though cool lets go ahead now

shave the beard

Bad idea looked in the mirror and realized

Omg Im uh Faggit

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I love a great head of hair on a woman, but that is just appearance, getting to know her is where the real greatness lies.
Thank god you were talking hair, I thought you were turning Mormon, and going on a mission!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Jenn, If anyone could pull it off, you could. I personally like the short blonde hair cut in the second set of pics. As someone said, if you don't like it, it will also grow back. :) And we see the beauty on the inside. :32 (2):

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Personally, I love long hair but that has no bearing on what you should do. Do what you want, you're not hurting anyone and it is socially acceptable. Us 50 somethings don't owe anyone an answer at this point in our lives. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was about 47 and took a load of shit for it. Fuuk You, I'm good in my skin!

andy

Elite
Reaction score
if it makes you feel good , screw what others say or think !! ;)

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do it. A #2 guard is pretty short. Go to Target and get the good clippers. Whal Lithum Pro is a great investment.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow...great answers...really appreciate the responses and seriously I get we all find things either attractive or not..so that’s just personal preferences. If I do it, it’s not because I think it’s a hot thing to do..it’s due to medical issues I’ve been dealing with and for some reason my body’s handling my test cream WAY differently......so I’m thinking fuuuck it and just shave to an extent..just like guys do lol

I’ll decide by this weekend :)

New Threads