LOL...Now I'm on a Mission.......

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Well....here we go.....I fuuucking love it!!!!:32 (20): Please keep in mind my face is still a bit swollen still from meds..almost done thank god!!! And lucky as fuuuck my right eye is almost back to normal!!! Pretty sure I’m going to stick to it and now I can fuuuck with colors...wooo hooo :)

Well, I said I was picky about long hair so you know this comment is genuine.

It looks really good! For two reasons: you have the smile to pull it off and the fact you’re fit. I think it works the same way Demi Moore made it work.

My vote is to darken it up despite the good points Ziegler made. I think it’ll look even more badass.

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea...noticed ...once you have brain cancer..let me know how it works for you..lmao

and this is for Cecil

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, you know I said I was picky about long hair so you know this comment is genuine.

It looks really good! For two reasons: you ha e the smile to pull it off and the fact you’re fit. I think it works the same way Demi Moore made it work.

My vote is to darken it up disputed the good points Ziegler made. I think it’ll look even more badass.

Thanks!!! Truly appreciate it..and I do love to smile...I can’t wait to change it to silver/grey :32 (20):

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope, you're back to the old Jenn for sure.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love it! Just in time for your return to the gym too.

Thanks!! Yea, no shit as I’ve worn a hat for years just so I didn’t have to fuuuck with hair..can’t deal with that at the gym!!!:)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Some people can't pull it off but u totally can. Keep up the good work.

We are all here for u

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I hope I’m not speaking out of turn, being new here and all, but I think it looks great!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone..so far so good:)

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And you get to sport the new hair on your first day back to work tomorrow

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice ! If you start doing it your self gotta get the Remington Shortcut Pro shaver love
it just like your hair looking good girl

lol...I'm going keep enough to do different colors so I have to go to her anyway...otherwise I'd buy my own:32 (20):

New Threads