Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dgs70425 View Post
    Well here's the thing, they're based out of China. And like I said, the payment methods seem to align with what most people say about sources that are G2G.
    Anything that comes up in a quick Google search should be a red flag and give you chills.
    Also the Chinese are some of the biggest scammers on earth, they are however one of the biggest games in town for illegal substances and the DEA knows it. I would personally have more trust in Mexican cartels than I would China, at least they have a keep your mouth shut or die contract with the people involved.

All I can say is if you were to order anything from China, I would make sure you had to dig real deep to find it.
    If it was that easy for you? Imagine if your job was just sit around for 8 hours to find these illegal websites and be paid to do so. Think like a cop and how you would catch someone like yourself, then do the opposite or find another way.

My father was a K-9 Officer and I can tell you that cops tend to be lazy but they're not stupid and mostly get energized over large quantities. A quick google search selling bulk powders will get you scammed, in handcuffs or both. If I'm going to jail, there bust is going to be small and I'm going to make the lazy fuuks work for it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    No problem

Brewing is as simple as it seems btw. The challenging piece is maintaining sterility and proper hygeine. You probably have a leg up over your average jewcehead.

Test powder ba bb oil. Mix heat filter done
    I think we found our Walter White, I say he cooks and we handle the business LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGIV View Post
    Anything that comes up in a quick Google search should be a red flag and give you chills.
    Also the Chinese are some of the biggest scammers on earth, they are however one of the biggest games in town for illegal substances and the DEA knows it. I would personally have more trust in Mexican cartels than I would China, at least they have a keep your mouth shut or die contract with the people involved.

All I can say is if you were to order anything from China, I would make sure you had to dig real deep to find it.
    If it was that easy for you? Imagine if your job was just sit around for 8 hours to find these illegal websites and be paid to do so. Think like a cop and how you would catch someone like yourself, then do the opposite or find another way.

My father was a K-9 Officer and I can tell you that cops tend to be lazy but they're not stupid and mostly get energized over large quantities. A quick google search selling bulk powders will get you scammed, in handcuffs or both. If I'm going to jail, there bust is going to be small and I'm going to make the lazy fuuks work for it!
    Those are all pretty good points. I honestly didn't know if it was that illegal on their end or if they cared. I don't know anyone who would know if it's possible to actually get good stuff from a source like that, hence here I am lol. Thanks again for the insight.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGIV View Post
    I think we found our Walter White, I say he cooks and we handle the business LOL
    Ha! Too bad things did not end very well for Mr. Heisenberg.. lol

Thanks
    Honestly there are so many places most people can’t give you honest feedback on. With your back ground I’d def homebrew if you can get a hand on some solid raws.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillinlow View Post
    Honestly there are so many places most people can’t give you honest feedback on. With your back ground I’d def homebrew if you can get a hand on some solid raws.
    I would definitely prefer to do that over anything else if the opportunity ever presents itself. It'll be a little bit more difficult for me to obtain than for most, unfortunately. I don't exactly live in an area where it's an abundant thing, like NJ or FL. I'm in Northeast PA, in a particularly Latino densely populated area. Not many guys at my gym speak English, and the ones do, don't look like they've ever ****ed around with AAS. I'm glad you guys set me straight on the ordering online thing though.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,824 Times in 2,659 Posts
    Scranton.....

Jacked and Bearded

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Scranton.....
    Hahaha that's very close. That's only about an hour away from me. That's funny that you know the area. Scranton is a lot bigger than where I'm at though.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,824 Times in 2,659 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgs70425 View Post
    Hahaha that's very close. That's only about an hour away from me. That's funny that you know the area. Scranton is a lot bigger than where I'm at though.
    Got a bunch of deadbeat cousins from there. Where you are is probably better.....

Jacked and Bearded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12