Slowly increase dosage of T3?

Is T3 safe to start at 100 mcgs per day?

• Total voters

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
hopefully your doctor is willing to monitor your health while you self prescribe. Ideally you want to have an open dialogue about what you are taking.

Managing your thyroid isn't as simple as managing TRT. I hope the doctor is willing to work with you.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
hopefully your doctor is willing to monitor your health while you self prescribe. Ideally you want to have an open dialogue about what you are taking.

Managing your thyroid isn't as simple as managing TRT. I hope the doctor is willing to work with you.

He doesn't seem to want an open dialogue and doesn't want me to know anything according to his stop researching statement. I'm sure he'll have questions for me when he sees me keep showing up for blood test. I will be completely honest with my doctor about what I'm doing and take any medical advice into consideration.

This is however the same doctor that told me I needed to stop researching when I asked for my thyroid test to be done in the first place. He refused to check my estrogen levels and told me testosterone as low as 200ng/dl is okay for someone in their 30's and no need for trt because it's dangerous.

I just refuse to walk into a doctor's office like a mindless drone and do whatever he says with no explanation as to why. I won't live my life that way, without free will and self-awareness of what I'm doing with the one life and body that I was given because someone in a white coat wants to play God and tell me to stay away from the Tree of knowledge/research

Yeah that's right, I took that shit biblical LOL
Who knows maybe he'll have a change of heart, he is fresh out of medical school so he has time to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I'd be careful dinking around with T3 medications because the last thing anyone wants is to push their body into an extreme state of hyperthyroidism for an extended period of time. I went through that with a former doctor who overprescribed Natural Desiccated Thyroid and when I changed doctors, the new one said if i had kept it up, I would have suffered some irreversible side effects associated with Graves Disease.

New Threads