First d-bol cycle / post

Reaction score
Hello,
this is my first post so hope I’m in the right place.
in a couple of days I am starting my first D-BOL only cycle (yes I know don’t do it without test - however it’s my first cycle I just want oral only).
I am planning on taking anywhere from 20-30MG a day for 6-8 weeks.

In terms of liver aid I have liv.52 to take everyday.
Now on to the confusing bit in my opinion - I have got both nolvadex and arimidex.

i know that keeping estrogen down loads is bad but what dosage would be best to take - 0.5MG or .25MG? And would this be ED or eOd.

Also for the PCT would just Nolvadex but sufficient for 4 weeks?

I am 6ft

185LBS

12-15% BF.

I count my macros on 3400 calories a day.

ANY FEEDBACK AND ADVICE IS APPREICARED EITHER GOOD OR BAD.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
If you know better than why do it?....test is best stop being afraid of needles....welcome to the ug.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Oral only is a bad idea for first or any cycle, drop the dbol and go with test only, or at the very least add test to it. And if you are still unsure on how to run and AI or PCT, IMO you have not done enough research and reading on how to cycle. Read some of the stickies in here and then ask questions if need be.

Welcome to the UG

Reaction score
If you know better than why do it?....test is best stop being afraid of needles....welcome to the ug.

Thanks for the welcome and fast reply mate.
I know what you’re saying but just want a little introduction to AAS by using D-BOL only, I eventually probably will use needles but for personal reasons I’m against it just now :(

Thanks anyway man!

Reaction score
Oral only is a bad idea for first or any cycle, drop the dbol and go with test only, or at the very least add test to it. And if you are still unsure on how to run and AI or PCT, IMO you have not done enough research and reading on how to cycle. Read some of the stickies in here and then ask questions if need be.

Welcome to the UG

another quick reply, thanks!

I have heard Oral only is a bad idea however it is the route I have decided to go down (personal reasons for now).
I have looked at lots of forums about AI’s and PCT I think I have the PCT worked out but so many people have different opinions on DBOL only and whether to do AI or SERM during it which is why I have both.

it just the dosages and frequency I can’t work out :/

I will take what you have said into strong consideration however.

Thanks again, glad to be here!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
another quick reply, thanks!

I have heard Oral only is a bad idea however it is the route I have decided to go down (personal reasons for now).
I have looked at lots of forums about AI’s and PCT I think I have the PCT worked out but so many people have different opinions on DBOL only and whether to do AI or SERM during it which is why I have both.

it just the dosages and frequency I can’t work out :/

I will take what you have said into strong consideration however.

Thanks again, glad to be here!

Do what you want but its a horrible idea and you will be crying about it later when you lose all your gains and feel like shit because youve stopped your natural test production....thats why you do test my man...its your choice but youre making a huge mistake good luck.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Rob and everyone else said it. If you are going to the dark side then go. No pussy footing around. You do dbol only, in 6 months you will be wishing you didn't. First cycle should be test only. Period. If I were you and had "personal reasons", I would hold off until I had those "reasons" resolved. You are only going to mess yourself up. But if you do it, your choice. No one here will condone this. Good luck and welcome to the board.

Reaction score
Rob and everyone else said it. If you are going to the dark side then go. No pussy footing around. You do dbol only, in 6 months you will be wishing you didn't. First cycle should be test only. Period. If I were you and had "personal reasons", I would hold off until I had those "reasons" resolved. You are only going to mess yourself up. But if you do it, your choice. No one here will condone this. Good luck and welcome to the board.

I appreciate your honesty and by your pic I can tell you know what you’re talking about.

thanks for the input. So you think ditch the dbol and just do test? What about test / dbol together?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I appreciate your honesty and by your pic I can tell you know what you’re talking about.

thanks for the input. So you think ditch the dbol and just do test? What about test / dbol together?

I would be ok with that. Dbol as a kick start for the first 4 weeks.

And thanks by the way!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I can assure you just based on the gains Ive made on a simple trt dose of 200 mg test/week, you will be floored with a regular test cycle. Get over your fear of needles or previous drug habit or whatever it is and do what's best for your body. Or dont do any gear and enjoy lifting natural. Ive been in the gym for my whole life basically and Id say that 90 percent of people running AAS have no business doing it.

The people you are talking to on here are much more informed than your average juicer from the gym (most of whom should be ashamed of their physique if they are running gear).

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i stopped at dbol only cycle...Are u afraid of needles?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
all your gonna do is add water then have it all come off while ruining your natty hormone levels..This isnt a game for pussies or guys that feel like doing their own thing..Theres a reason we all gather here and talk about aas..Dont be that guy

Reaction score
Not particularly dude, just want to try out an oral first before I inject myself as I feel it’s easier to stop etc... plus it’s hard for me round the house to do injections and keep it secret. I know all you guys don’t think D-Bol is a good idea on its own.
Ive taken it in to consideration but it’s reallt all I can get my hands on / afford at this time and it’s just sitting there in my cupboard :/

Thanks for reply man.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Not particularly dude, just want to try out an oral first before I inject myself as I feel it’s easier to stop etc... plus it’s hard for me round the house to do injections and keep it secret. I know all you guys don’t think D-Bol is a good idea on its own.
Ive taken it in to consideration but it’s reallt all I can get my hands on / afford at this time and it’s just sitting there in my cupboard :/

Thanks for reply man.

you have no business doing steroids if you can’t do some simple research on why you shouldn’t do this all because you just can’t wait to hop on something...I’m gonna guess you’re pretty young still....cuz it’s been explained that dbol will shut down your natural test production and you don’t seem to care as long as you’re taking the drugs....before you fuk yourself up please just stop while you’re ahead

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
"Trying out" dbol won't give you a sense of what it's like to use injectable test. Two different compounds. Two different effects.

Reaction score
What age do you think the earliest is to begin AAS? I am taking your opinion on board btw and I do appreciate you takin time out your day to reply.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
"Trying out" dbol won't give you a sense of what it's like to use injectable test. Two different compounds. Two different effects.

What gets me is why these fuks come looking for help but have every intention of just doing their own thing anyway. Why waste your own time...doesnt make sense.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
What age do you think the earliest is to begin AAS? I am taking your opinion on board btw and I do appreciate you takin time out your day to reply.

Age shouldnt matter but with age comes experience and based on your current posts i dont think you have any....leave the gear alone and eat and train for a while...but for real how old are you? Chances are if youre under 30 and dont have several years experience already youre too young...

Reaction score
Yeah man I think my mind has changed,
I’m gonna man up and use test in the next few weeks... but kickstart with 4 weeks of DBOL too
so week 1-12 TEST E - 500MG P/W (split between 2 250MG injections)
1-4 - DBOL - 30MG everyday
arimidex on hand incase of gyno (.25 eOd)
now I have been hearing about HCG and whether to run this throughout my cycle about 500Iu PW to help the testes not shrink.
how does that sound?
I’m not gonna start anything until I’m 100% sure as you guys know best.

New Threads