First d-bol cycle / post

Reaction score
24 mate.
Been training since 19/20
Not as long and old as you folks which is why I take to the forum for advice (I’ve not decided anything for defInte and I’m sure glad I posted before doing anything).

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Yeah man I think my mind has changed,
I’m gonna man up and use test in the next few weeks... but kickstart with 4 weeks of DBOL too
so week 1-12 TEST E - 500MG P/W (split between 2 250MG injections)
1-4 - DBOL - 30MG everyday
arimidex on hand incase of gyno (.25 eOd)
now I have been hearing about HCG and whether to run this throughout my cycle about 500Iu PW to help the testes not shrink.
how does that sound?
I’m not gonna start anything until I’m 100% sure as you guys know best.

Although i think you probably need more diet and training then steroids that is a much better plan yes...run the test 16 weeks tho if youre gonna do it and thank us later. keep posting and learning man.

Reaction score
Thanks again. You’ve been a great help. I will continue research before making final decision. I do know what you mean about too many people coming with their mind made up and only wanting someone to say it’s ok to do their plan before doing it -

i respect the nore experienced and love learning off you lot.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
24 mate.
Been training since 19/20
Not as long and old as you folks which is why I take to the forum for advice (I’ve not decided anything for defInte and I’m sure glad I posted before doing anything).

What are your stats right now?.

And yes you came to the right place...i knew dick when i showed up here. At 24 you can probably still make some nice natty gains but at the end of the day its your choice what you want to do. If you go through with this just make sure you have pct and plenty of ai BEFORE you ever inject or swallow a single dose. Stick around here and read all the stickies too man...they are very helpful and will answer a lot of your questions.

Reaction score
I’m 6FT tall
Anywhere from 185-190 it fluctuates a lot.
I don’t deadlift due to a back problem
but my bench is 100KG 3x5
squat 120 3x8

not the the best I know lol

ajd yes yes I have arimidex 28 x 1MG tablets and 25MG x 50 Nolvadex

the DBOL I have is 20MG x 100 tablets

not ordered test yet or HCG yet (not sure whether to run HCG hearing lots of different opinions but better to be safe I guess).

yeah these forums are giving me great info... more than any YouTube video has.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running dbol only isn't gonna kill you. And if you do a good pct you will probably recover just fine. But it's not optimal at all.

If you do go down the oral only road though please get blood work done prior.

You want to know your total test and free test. Leutinizing hormone. Follicle stimulating hormone. Estradiol. And a full liver panel.

Run 30mg of dbol daily. Take it 1hr preworkout

Take arimidex at .5mg 2 to 3 times per week. If your nipples get itchy or burning or sensitive take more.

Do this for 4 to 6 weeks

Eat lots and push yourself hard with the weights. Extra volume and go heavy as hell.

Get blood work at week 3... Same as prior.

Pct is 4 weeks of clomid at 50mg daily and 20mg nolva daily.

The caveat though; why you have 3 pages of guys saying don't do this, when you take dbol your body stops producing testosterone. Since you aren't injecting any, you are left with basically none. At that point don't you cease being a man?

That's not the kind of environment that's good for losing fat and building muscle and being healthy right?

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the informative answer.

I appreciate your time and I have listened to what you have said. Defo getting blood done!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the informative answer.

I appreciate your time and I have listened to what you have said. Defo getting blood done!

But you're still going forward with this cycle I presume?

New Threads