First D-Bol cycle :)

Reaction score
Hello,
this is my first post so hope I’m in the right place.
in a couple of days I am starting my first D-BOL only cycle (yes I know don’t do it without test - however it’s my first cycle I just want oral only).
I am planning on taking anywhere from 20-30MG a day for 6-8 weeks.

In terms of liver aid I have liv.52 to take everyday.
Now on to the confusing bit in my opinion - I have got both nolvadex and arimidex.

i know that keeping estrogen down loads is bad but what dosage would be best to take - 0.5MG or .25MG? And would this be ED or eOd.

Also for the PCT would just Nolvadex but sufficient for 4 weeks?

I am 6ft

185LBS

12-15% BF.

I count my macros on 3400 calories a day.

ANY FEEDBACK AND ADVICE IS APPREICARED EITHER GOOD OR BAD.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Why did you post the exact same thing in two different spots? LOL

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Hello,
this is my first post so hope I’m in the right place.
in a couple of days I am starting my first D-BOL only cycle (yes I know don’t do it without test - however it’s my first cycle I just want oral only).
I am planning on taking anywhere from 20-30MG a day for 6-8 weeks.

In terms of liver aid I have liv.52 to take everyday.
Now on to the confusing bit in my opinion - I have got both nolvadex and arimidex.

i know that keeping estrogen down loads is bad but what dosage would be best to take - 0.5MG or .25MG? And would this be ED or eOd.

Also for the PCT would just Nolvadex but sufficient for 4 weeks?

I am 6ft

185LBS

12-15% BF.

I count my macros on 3400 calories a day.

ANY FEEDBACK AND ADVICE IS APPREICARED EITHER GOOD OR BAD.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

You're not going to be happy with your results, I don't like the D-bol and will probably never do it again. It gave me high estrogen, high blood pressure and a whopping 5 lb of water after a couple days of taking it.

The muscle pumps were cool though but totally not worth taking imho

Reaction score
Why did you post the exact same thing in two different spots? LOL

Sorry I have just signed up for forums and thought maybe different people would look at different forums.
Should I delete one?

Reaction score
You're not going to be happy with your results, I don't like the D-bol and will probably never do it again. It gave me high estrogen, high blood pressure and a whopping 5 lb of water after a couple days of taking it.

The muscle pumps were cool though but totally not worth taking imho

I hear you man!

I have heard the pumps can be insane but the whole estrogen / blood pressure thing is kinda freaky... Ill have to keep it monitored regularly if I decide this route.

thanks for the reply.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
If your bp spikes what are you going to do?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry I have just signed up for forums and thought maybe different people would look at different forums.
Should I delete one?

Nope, we all look at all of them pretty much, sorry to say but you are just going to end up being told its a bad idea in two places.

Reaction score
If your bp spikes what are you going to do?

Not entirely sure man, was planning on keeping my water intake to 1-2 gallons a day, eating as minimal sodium as possible and eating clean.
I’ve heard hawthorn berry can be quite good but can’t remember where from

thanks for replying

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Brother, these are the things you have to think about. I have been where you are and wish I had friends like these around when I started to keep me on the right track. We only have one body. One life. We have to take care of it. We already decided to be a little risky, so we have to be extra careful. You're taking the feedback well. If you do run with test/dbol, get blood work done before you start and then about 6-8 weeks do it again. In the meantime, keep an eye on the bp. Make sure you have your AI. Always have your full cycle which includes PCT before you start.

Reaction score
I’m glad I joined this forum before doing the original plan now. Very useful information. I have my PCT in place along with my AI (arimidex). I will take your advice and include test as well as dbol (as I have decided to go ahead with AAS.
A couple more questions if that’s ok - Which type of test? and shall I kickstart with DBOL only and then add test 4 weeks on or straight from start? And finally how long all together including DBOL) shall the cycle be? Cheers mate you’ve been a great help.

New Threads