Test Cyp PCT advice

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m going to be running my first cycle of test Cyp for about 10-12 weeks. I need a little advice with my pct and dosing.

im going to be taking:

clomid
nolva
n2Guard (organ and liver protector)
aromasin
HCGenerate ES (Natural test booster)

ive been on a few forums and this one seems to be the most active and helpful from what I’ve seen. Does this seem good enough for an 8 week pct?

I found this cycle on another forum and was looking for advice or critiques.

week 1-2

HCGenerate ES - start this immediately after your last injection at 5 caps per day

N2Guard 5 caps per day

Week 3

HCGenerate ES - continue taking 5 caps per day
N2Guard - continue taking 5 caps per day

Clomid - 50mg per day
Nolva - 40mg per day

Aromasin - 10-12.5mg EOD

Week 4

Exact same as Week 3 except:
-nolva dose drops to 20mg per day

Week 5

Exact same as Week 4 except:
-clomid dose drops to 25mg per day
-aromasin dose drops to 5-7.5mg per day

Week 6

Exact same as Week 5

Week 7

Exact same as Week 6 except:
-clomid dose drops to 12.5mg per day
-nolva dose drops to 10 mg per day
-stop taking aromasin

Week 8

Only run your last week of HCGenerate ES this week

does this sound like a good pct? I can provide a link to the n2guard and HCGenerate if anyone wanted to understand more of what it was.

thanks guys

Reaction score
follow my mans advice here..Drop that hcgenerate and get some real hcg

ok thanks for the advice. Also I’m going to take arimidex when should I start that? After the 4 weeks of Dbol or when? And for how long

and as for the hcg it says to start it week 4-5 do I start taking that week 4 or 5 and continue to take it through the pct or how does that work because I’m a little confused there. Because there is also a schedule In that thread for weeks 11-13 during PCT

thanks for the help I’m new to this and don’t wanna mess anything up

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
AIs are tricky with many cycles under your belt and lots of blood work u can tell when u need a ai.Since your new its a guessing game so i would use 1 mg of arimi split in 2 doses mon -thurs everyweek.I never needed more then a 1mg a week of arimi on anything u may need more.Hcg i never use on cycle i like to do a blast of it before pct .I start using it last few weeks of my cycle at 250iu twice a week then when im done injecting test ill keep using it 2 days before the clomid nolva start..I never go past 500 iu even in a blast phase..Make sure to wait 3 weeks after your last shot of test to start the clo/nolva

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Stats?

age, training history, goals?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Return the need2 supps for a refund. They are absolutely worthless.

Reaction score
Return the need2 supps for a refund. They are absolutely worthless.

I didn’t purchase them yet that’s just what I thought I would buy since it was suggested on another forum. I’m buying everything the sticky said.

taking test cyp w/ .5mg arimidex mon/Thursday for 10-12 weeks
and 30mg dianabol ED for 4 weeks

Stop test and Then taking hcg

week 12: 250 IUs 2x that week
Week 13: 250 IUs EOD
week 14: 500 IUs EOD

Stop hcg start nolva/clomid

Week 15: 100mg Clomid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 16: 100mg Colmid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 17: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED
Week 18: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stats?

age, training history, goals?

Ill be 24 by the time I start the cycle
training since 17. Looking for a nice lean aesthetic build while being able to increase strength as much as possible

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ill be 24 by the time I start the cycle
training since 17. Looking for a nice lean aesthetic build while being able to increase strength as much as possible

Good so far. Height? Weight? Strength is your primary goal?

Reaction score
Good so far. Height? Weight? Strength is your primary goal?

Height 5’8 weight is roughly 165 right now I’m in the desert for training for another 3 weeks so I’m not sure where I’m at I was 170 before I left but with not much food and all the exercise I’m sure I’ve lost a few lbs.

also you mind looking at my post a few up? I changed my pxt

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I don't do pct brother I'm on TRT for life.

Are you you in the armed forces?

Reaction score
I don't do pct brother I'm on TRT for life.

Are you you in the armed forces?

i am. physically I’m in good shape when it comes to all the training. I’m just trying to change appearance and size drastically

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
i am. physically I’m in good shape when it comes to all the training. I’m just trying to change appearance and size drastically

I have to say im surprised by the amount of service people i see getting on aas. When i was in we got randoms done quite a bit, and i know how sensitive the ones they use are, or at least how sensitive they were 20 years ago LOL. Never would have even considered going on something back then, but i also have no clue if that is something they even look at.

Reaction score
I have to say im surprised by the amount of service people i see getting on aas. When i was in we got randoms done quite a bit, and i know how sensitive the ones they use are, or at least how sensitive they were 20 years ago LOL. Never would have even considered going on something back then, but i also have no clue if that is something they even look at.

im in infantry and I know a lot of people who are on and have been on for a while. I just don’t want to ask them for advice because I want to keep it between my roommate and i. They don’t even test for steroids anymore

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
im in infantry and I know a lot of people who are on and have been on for a while. I just don’t want to ask them for advice because I want to keep it between my roommate and i. They don’t even test for steroids anymore

Huh, i didnt know that. Im too old to get back in the military anyway LOL but i was curious about it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
They don’t even test for steroids anymore

No, and They should give you an option and administer them to you if desired. You're soldiers. You should have every advantage.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score

Hooah!!!!!

New Threads