Larry wheels overhead presses 405

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
If that dude can hang around and keep from any major injuries he's gonna make some records that will take some time to beat. Just watched a video of him repping out incline db press with 225s

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hes a beast!!!!!

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guy is super strong!!
I hope he can stay away from the 2 man, barbell curls!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate when people bring up the whole "he's on tons of gear" thing...as if to say he just takes more than everyone else and that's why he is the way he is. The bottom line is that there are PLENTY of guys out there who are on the same amount of gear and can't touch Larry's strength. The guy is a genetic freak, period...not to mention he maintains lower body fat % than most bodybuilders. He hit the genetic lotto - I really hope he stays healthy because if he does we will get to see some shit we've never seen before.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate when people bring up the whole "he's on tons of gear" thing...as if to say he just takes more than everyone else and that's why he is the way he is. The bottom line is that there are PLENTY of guys out there who are on the same amount of gear and can't touch Larry's strength. The guy is a genetic freak, period...not to mention he maintains lower body fat % than most bodybuilders. He hit the genetic lotto - I really hope he stays healthy because if he does we will get to see some shit we've never seen before.

I don't think anyone here thinks that. All I was saying is that, if you talk to people in the inner circles of powerlifting, the amount of gear he runs is staggering and unsustainable. He is only 23 or 24. If he keeps going at the rate he is, he will end up like McCarver or Munzer or one of these other guys. When elite powerlifters say you're using an ungodly amount of gear....you're on another level. Every elite PLer is on a shit ton of gear just like elite BBers. He takes elite levels of gear to the extreme.

He's such a freak that he could run less shit, get to where he is now, and it would just take a few extra years, but actually have it be sustainable.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Interesting to see what will come for him in the next couple years... he’s under the best supervision so let’s see if that helps.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I like how he wraps his elbows on super heavy sets. I've seen him do it a few times in the past. Might give it a try.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone here thinks that. All I was saying is that, if you talk to people in the inner circles of powerlifting, the amount of gear he runs is staggering and unsustainable. He is only 23 or 24. If he keeps going at the rate he is, he will end up like McCarver or Munzer or one of these other guys. When elite powerlifters say you're using an ungodly amount of gear....you're on another level. Every elite PLer is on a shit ton of gear just like elite BBers. He takes elite levels of gear to the extreme.

He's such a freak that he could run less shit, get to where he is now, and it would just take a few extra years, but actually have it be sustainable.

He does a great job controlling his water retention then...

I wasn’t referring to you specifically in that post. Moreso all the punks on social media who immediately reply to anything he posts discrediting it because he “takes a ton of gear”.

What do the people in the “inner circle of powerlifting” say he’s running? I’m kind of surprised he would be completely reckless since he works with Efferding but then again, that doesn’t mean he will follow his philosophy on gear.

In other news - did you guys see his recent Instagram post posing next to Victor Martinez?? Shows just how massive Larry is (minus his calves, LOL)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Larry Wheels incline bench 600lbs. Man i sometimes wish I had a training partner like black tom cruise screaming me through my lifts haha...
600 @ 4:25

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Gonna be another Dallas McCarver or Sigmarsson. I don't wish that on him at all but was the last PR of 500 pounds? Dude will be OHP 500 in no time.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He does a great job controlling his water retention then...

I wasn’t referring to you specifically in that post. Moreso all the punks on social media who immediately reply to anything he posts discrediting it because he “takes a ton of gear”.

What do the people in the “inner circle of powerlifting” say he’s running? I’m kind of surprised he would be completely reckless since he works with Efferding but then again, that doesn’t mean he will follow his philosophy on gear.

In other news - did you guys see his recent Instagram post posing next to Victor Martinez?? Shows just how massive Larry is (minus his calves, LOL)

Honestly I couldn't tell you specifics and it would be pointless anyway. Nobody knows what anyone is taking except the guy actually taking the gear. Everything is just hearsay. But I've heard massive amounts of tren and halo - which explains your water theory. Not exactly a sustainable combo.

The guy is a freak regardless.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Larry did 440 yesterday, strong dude to say the least...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
250x2/200×12 incline db press @ 4:00.
dude he's working out with has no chill.

Last edited:

New Threads