Larry wheels overhead presses 405

Reaction score
**** no, the place is hardcore as hell. I wish I joined 10 years ago, everyone is jacked (aka juicy af). The music is loud, the equipment is old, a lot of it handmade, everyone is intimidating. My first day there I felt like I was walking through the prison yard on my first day of a 15 year bid. Shit I see Danny Padilla there EVERY DAY! Its awesome

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
**** no, the place is hardcore as hell. I wish I joined 10 years ago, everyone is jacked (aka juicy af). The music is loud, the equipment is old, a lot of it handmade, everyone is intimidating. My first day there I felt like I was walking through the prison yard on my first day of a 15 year bid. Shit I see Danny Padilla there EVERY DAY! Its awesome

Yea a few pills on the floor would be ok then lol..sounds like a kick ass place!

German89

Elite
Reaction score

Juicy as fukk
Is this the new saying for, "uses gear"?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yea that dude is on a whole nother level of annoying

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
To think that Larry is only 23 fricken years old..... Tons of gear or not, the guy is a freak. And so is Ecks. No doubt.

I cant imagine what level Larry Wheels will be on in 10 years... He is kinda mind blowing to me. Hes just a freak.
6’ down with a 0# total

German89

Elite
Reaction score
mtt1j6.jpg

New Threads