Thanks

Bloodwork: measuring estrogen in trough

= Nerding out / academic question =

I went and get my blood work done in order to see where my current TRT and AI dose puts me. I timed it to check my next pin.

How does measuring estrogen in a trough effect knowing how well the AI dose is working? Obviously at the peak you’d aromatize more and have higher E levels. Does E taper of naturally at the same rate as T?

I guess the main question is wether or not an underdosed AI show up as slightly high E during a trough or would you need to measure closer to the peak to better gauge the effectiveness?
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

Thanks
    Think your over thinking it. As long as you are consistent with your test and ai and have been consistent for a good 8-10 weeks Your blood work will show if you need to up or lower your ai. It’s all about being consistent, finding your sweet spot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillinlow For This Useful Post:

Jin (08-01-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillinlow View Post
    Think your over thinking it. As long as you are consistent with your test and ai and have been consistent for a good 8-10 weeks Your blood work will show if you need to up or lower your ai. It’s all about being consistent, finding your sweet spot
    Agree.

Test consistently (day compared to your injection) and gauge the e2 results with how you feel. There may or may not be people on this board who can accurately answer your question. This is because it really doesn't matter for us in terms of managing e2. More of an academic question (which is fine!)

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Agree.

Test consistently (day compared to your injection) and gauge the e2 results with how you feel. There may or may not be people on this board who can accurately answer your question. This is because it really doesn't matter for us in terms of managing e2. More of an academic question (which is fine!)
    Thanks, it was 100% an academic question since my brain likes to wander into irrelevant details. Good to confirm it doesn’t matter for management though.
    Last edited by Viduus; 08-01-2018 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Fixing spelling as usual
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

Thanks
    Thanked 4,364 Times in 1,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Thanks, it was 100% an academic question since my brain likes to wander into irrelevant details. Good to confirm it doesn’t mater for management though.
    I certainly don't know the answer to your original question. Curious to see if anyone does know.....

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren