Fist timer

Reaction score
So. I am a 35 year old that just got cleared from my back fusion. I have been lifting and working out hard for a long time,as a wrestler and firefighter. Getting back into it and need some supplemental help. I am 6 foot tall 190 and 10% body fat. Workout 6 days a week lifting, hiking,and lots of running. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.

Coming back from an injury isn't a good time for anabolics. Suggest you get back to where you were then look into them.

What are your goals?

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the ug. Jins right. If you're not completely healed all a cycle will do is raise your risk of reinjuring yourself drastically

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
100% agree with Jin. If your body isn't ready to really push itself beyond its limit, then it's not time for gear. Sure, gear will help you repair muscle tissue faster and certain types will help with joint issues but it will also place undue stress on your body. Get yourself in tip top shape where you can really go for broke and then add in gear.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, but have tried to do this and I'm getting there. But need that help. I understand the joint and muscle help. And would like to try it out. I know the risk but I know where I need to be.
I really appreciate the great replie.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Anyone have a gear spot? So I can check this out.

Just a heads up. Asking for a source is a big no-no here. We keep clean and do not promote nor recommend sources for illegal substances. There are board rules should you care to read the,

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yep this is a learning experience, sorry folks. And thx for the heads up.

Asking a group of strangers on the internet where to get illegal drugs is a good way to open yourself to being scammed. Best to make solid relationships and get advice from people you know and trust.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Yep this is a learning experience, sorry folks. And thx for the heads up.

In the uncensored you can ask about a source you may find to see if anyone knows about it or has an opinion on it. No links or ordering info though. And keep it out of the chat box

Reaction score
Thx. Any wrestlers out there that have had the same surgery and came back? Or even builders that have came back. Seems like limitations and adjustments are the new future for me.

Reaction score
250 mgs a week of test is not really enough to promote muscle growth unless your numbers are super high to begin with. You dont need 1,000mgs but 400-500mgs would do it.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb lol still don't understand the reasoning behind the name for this thread.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello? Came earlier for the fisting. Been waiting patiently. When can I expect the fisting to commence?