Best Steroid Sites

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SteroidInsight where anyone can get an education either reading or starting threads. Please use this valuable steroids forum!

These guy here are juicers, they KNOW what is going on in AAS. Although some have their own opinions I'll say this: 90% of the time they have Experience. When you get several guys in agree ment you know you found golden wisdom and that is the "what to do".

AI's, esters, half-life, stacking, pinning, shorts, longs, frontloading, backloading, taper, cruise, blast, EOD, cycling, bridging, running, HTPA, 19-nors, RBC's, HDL, GFR, Hemo ring a bell? How about PCT and what it really does?

I see the age factor, cycle too short, too many mags or compounds for beginners and horrible if any PCT planned at all.

If any of this makes you ask "WTF is guy talking about" then come here everyday and read, ask question before a cycle.

I am ON cycle #14 and still post my cycle for critique before I start.

That is how we roll here :)

Reaction score
Words of wisdom and experience...^^ agreed with this CFM statement

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yupp, why experiment with stuff when the older more experienced guys did the hard work for us, kno what works and what doesnt, and best of all, are willing to share that information.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
14 is a good number. Over how many years ?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great thread mike

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SteroidInsight where anyone can get an education either reading or starting threads. Please use this valuable board!

These guy here are juicers, they KNOW what is going on in AAS. Although some have their own opinions I'll say this: 90% of the time they have Experience. When you get several guys in agree ment you know you found golden wisdom and that is the "what to do".

AI's, esters, half-life, stacking, pinning, shorts, longs, frontloading, backloading, taper, cruise, blast, EOD, cycling, bridging, running, HTPA, 19-nors, RBC's, HDL, GFR, Hemo ring a bell? How about PCT and what it really does?

I see the age factor, cycle too short, too many mags or compounds for beginners and horrible if any PCT planned at all.

If any of this makes you ask "WTF is guy talking about" then come here everyday and read, ask question before a cycle.

I am ON cycle #14 and still post my cycle for critique before I start.

That is how we roll here :)

i DESPISE boards ran by a bunch of kids . according to their advice no age is to young to start and the more steroids you take the better . they dont give a damn about the members , they just want ot be a someone important on the internet.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a thread where we list the names of our favorite sites haha

I still have a hard head...no one critiques my cycles. I know whats best for me better then someone else does. Plus its my body and I love learning things on my own..thats where the true knowledge comes from. You can have someone tell you something all day long and not remember it or fully understand it, but when you experience it then it sticks. I too am still learning though and will be for the rest of my life!

One good thing I like about the old heads on boards is that they keep me somewhat conservative ;)

New Threads