Hgh or something else

Reaction score
So I just started on here and am looking for advice about starting with t and hgh or something else? Always looking g for advice.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Read the first cycle sticky under steroid cycles. AAS are way more effective than gh for strength and growth and a fraction of the price of real Gh.

Reaction score
Got the info thx. I am excited to try it out. Hopefully it dose what I need it to .

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I am new here , i do not know the rules here , would you please PM me for the quotation of real

It’s amazing how many times I see “I don’t know the rules” first ****ing sticky in this form has the rules, even says it in the title.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP

Hgh is a bit different than running testosterone. I think you need to learn a bit more before you are ready for anything. I dont think many people know of the negative sides you can run into

Chillinlow

Reaction score
So I just started on here and am looking for advice about starting with t and hgh or something else? Always looking g for advice.

Habe yyou had blood work? If you have low T start with T, if not you would run T on a cucle
only has GH is a long term.

T and GH can go very well hand in hand need alot more info though about you to help you out.

Reaction score
So expensive then? And goal would include bulking up, bringing bone density higher, and getting to where I was before surgery strength and cardio wise.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So expensive then? And goal would include bulking up, bringing bone density higher, and getting to where I was before surgery strength and cardio wise.
Is there a specific reason you're concerned about bone density?

New Threads