Best/worst supersets

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
That’s one of the big things that keeps me from doing more, the amount of people and the distance between stuff to use, more than likely I’d finish one walk across the room to do the other and the crap i was using wkikdnbe taken by the time i got back.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
That’s one of the big things that keeps me from doing more, the amount of people and the distance between stuff to use, more than likely I’d finish one walk across the room to do the other and the crap i was using wkikdnbe taken by the time i got back.
Dude. This one gym i went to. Like.. ughhh. Id literally leave things on the seat and some old fuvk wouldnt care. Move your stuff and sit there for 10 mins.

If you see a water bottle on the seat. Its the universal sign of. That person will be back, they probably are supersetting and or went to the bathroom.
Another thing. Usssuuuuaaally. Those who actually have some common sense, they are aware of their surroundings and watch what others are doing and, dont just ****ing, hijack someone's spot. Or. You ask to work in. Or. Snag a set and put everything back the way you found it before they get back. Simple. And one more thing since, im on a rant. Stay the **** out of my mirror view. God. ****!!!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Luckily the main gym I train at is setup for circuit based workouts so you can superset all kinds of stuff easily. Probably why I’m so ADHD with my routines...

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I like barbell curls with slow negatives then TBar rows. Most of my supersets are like that.. Slow and controlled then a more explosive movement.

Idk if it's effective but i find it enjoyable .

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Jumped on the bandwagon here tonight doing leg extensions & leg curl supersets

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
45lb plate raise to failure
SS
25lb plate side rases to failure
SS
45lb plate hands on top to failure
For 3 sets. Major shoulder burn and pump.

For warmup on back i've incorporated
Pullups
SS
deadlifts
4-5 sets

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Op & your damn superset thread

got me doin flat bench & seated row supersets

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Op & your damn superset thread

got me doin flat bench & seated row supersets

I love them. Sometimes I just use the second as a “break” for whatever I’m hitting with the first. Keeps the heart rate up and I get a good workout in a short amount of time.

Reaction score
Anybody know their favorite and worst supersets?

Favorite: (absolutely exhausting)
Heavy deadlifts & heavy pullovers

Worst: (feel like I’m injuring everything)
Deadlifts & decline sit-up twists with weighted extended arms.

My favorite is the leg press plus leg curls (or basically any leg focused superset). My least favorite is pull-ups (of any kind) plus pushups.

New Threads